New Feature: Soda Squad

Comments

• Dinges
    Dinges Posts: 20 Level 2
    Hi,

I've made an account just to respond to the new changes, I've been playing soda crush (and other games) on and off for a long time.
    Sometimes I play every day for weeks, sometimes I do not play at all for weeks.
    I like it that way, and I have no intention to change that.
    Off course this makes me the most annoying team member ever.
    I wish I had the option of opting out of a game before each round, or that I could choose to play individually, teams just do not work for everyone.

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    Dinges said:
    Hi,

I've made an account just to respond to the new changes, I've been playing soda crush (and other games) on and off for a long time.
    Sometimes I play every day for weeks, sometimes I do not play at all for weeks.
    I like it that way, and I have no intention to change that.
    Off course this makes me the most annoying team member ever.
    I wish I had the option of opting out of a game before each round, or that I could choose to play individually, teams just do not work for everyone.

As poor as the rewards are I don't care much  about teammembers not participating. They're more annoying in the MTF. My new team have already reached over 400 points and probably think I'm a freeloader with my 3 points for loggin in. Hopefully I'll be forgiven by Friday, when I play the new levels. Unless they reach 800 points before that and I get a new team. 
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Until and if some changes are made the rewards are not worth worrying about your level of contribution. You get better rewards faster and easier  by winning a few levels and getting on "rainbow road". 30 minutes of boosters is a sad reward for all the work that is needed to meet the required numbers. My last team only had 2 active players and we only made 200 points and were rewarded 30 minutes of fish that whole time. The 800 goal should be lowered and points per accomplishment need to increase. As mentioned in another thread people should have the option to opt out. This makes MTF look easy!
  • disappointedbyking
    disappointedbyking Posts: 143 Level 3
    I finished the squad... and got 3 times 30 minutes! that is a very bad joke.
  • disappointedbyking
    disappointedbyking Posts: 143 Level 3
    @Xarly, what is happening? BGH was extremely difficult, and the reward for finishing the squad was nothing. Is it going to be that way now? that means it is impossible to get through levels without buying boosters and that I have to give up the game. Please answer, it is really sad.
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Since this thing has been around I have had 1 succesful run to 800. Everyone contributed. We were kept together but that time 1 person didn't show up and only made it to to 500s. Next time totally new team made it to 200, 2 never showed, 1 had 8 points. Yesterday new team, so far I'm the only one that has showed up. Am I being punished? 
  • kevinsgirl727
    kevinsgirl727 Posts: 12 Level 2
    I planted it was fun I wish it would have lasted longer
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Since this thing has been around I have had 1 succesful run to 800. Everyone contributed. We were kept together but that time 1 person didn't show up and only made it to to 500s. Next time totally new team made it to 200, 2 never showed, 1 had 8 points. Yesterday new team, so far I'm the only one that has showed up. Am I being punished? 

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    edited July 2019

All of us that are stuck with these “team” features are being punished.  (Edited by CM: Spreading false information)
  • candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    Well, time is almost up for my 4th Squad and while there was some improvement in terms of participation, we didn’t make the 800 points.  
    The breakdown:
    Player 1 —32%
    Player 2 —28%
    Player 3 —24%
    Player 4 —16%
    Player 5 —0 points

Players 1, 2, and 3 all exceeded the 160 point benchmark.

With the prizes as they are, I can’t say I’m terribly disappointed with not being able to open that last treasure chest.  

It it almost seems as if players are working at getting the first two and then sort of taking a “why bother” attitude about the last one.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?