New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    I thought people that had run out of levels had it more often but it seems unusual to have it daily. We better go back to discussing Mr Toffee since I got us off topic!
  • Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    Yosca said:
    Dinges said:
    I noticed mr toffee changed, I can now play the whole row on my own in one day, instead of waiting for the others.
    I'm very happy about that, thanks :)

I had the same on Saturday. I’m sure it was after 10 a.m. I was all excited and was hopefull with the new board. Unfortunately I was able to do 2 tiles again. So nothing changed 😔
    My "day" resets at 15:00.  I'm on GMT +7 here if that matters.
  • ISurvived
    ISurvived Posts: 50 Level 3
    Ditte said:
    Off topic a little, I have always had BGH show up when expected but this last time level 5 had a very difficult candy string level that I could not finish. So, I wasn't able to get anymore lollipops and just burned my last 2 today!
      Yes the fifth level this weekend was "impossible" so I didn't even bother playing, once I had made the tiles for MTF. Now it's also one of the very difficult  ones, but not impossible. 
    This level wasn’t that bad, at least with the free 2 hour fish booster I had the one day.  I cleared it 5 times that day though admittedly three of the times I used a few hammers to get through.  The key is to clear the bottles on the second screen as quickly as possible; without the free booster this can be difficult. 

I have BGH every day and have for over a year now, you guys don’t?  
    I only have bgh Saturday and Sunday. And it ends Sunday at 10 PM without fail. Doesn't matter if you are playing at the time. It goes poof. 
  • nothappyjan
    nothappyjan Posts: 27 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    BGH was hard this past week. I managed to get 7 gold bars, opposed to the normal 1 or 2 I usually get, but I was playing with all 3 boosters I'd won by passing levels, plus some candies - It was hard. In my part of the world, in Australia, I get BGH on about Sunday.  Anyway, back to you know who. Three days now I'm waiting for the parker to complete collect 150 orange candies.  I collected all the other (almost) rows where the parker is sitting in the corner, and I can't do anymore.  And I don't want to anymore. Every day I have a look.  And then realise there is no use trying to complete any row.  So I log off, and play some other game. How I miss playing CCS.
  • Cheryl_Marino
    Cheryl_Marino Posts: 4 Newbie
    Noticed they changed some levels I like to use to gather requirements for MTF, such as levels 5 and 8. If MTF wasn’t bad enough, now this. 
  • monnikhof
    monnikhof Posts: 5 Level 2
    well I have had enough. I decided not to play anymore, no more fun. However how best to do this? When I just stop playing do I become one of the (hated) people who just prevent you fellows from completing these team challenges? Best way to stop Xarly?
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend
    Question:

Do you get here either or? Because I have Mr. Toffee but no BGH. Something clear for me, would be nice.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,586 Soda Moderator
    monnikhof said:
    well I have had enough. I decided not to play anymore, no more fun. However how best to do this? When I just stop playing do I become one of the (hated) people who just prevent you fellows from completing these team challenges? Best way to stop Xarly?
    If you don’t block a tile the row can complete. I always try to do my own thing, not relying on others and can complete in 2 days.
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,586 Soda Moderator
    @Spinnifix If you’re not at the highest levels you’ll get BGH on Saturday and Sunday
  • Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    Yosca said:
    monnikhof said:
    If you don’t block a tile the row can complete. I always try to do my own thing, not relying on others and can complete in 2 days.
      Yes as long as you don't block, it's okay. Unfortunately my board today is one of those where every single row requires a use of a hand or striped lolly or passing a new level. So I can't complete a row by myself until Friday. So far the two other players are a no show. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?