New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    Spinnifix said:
    Question:

Do you get here either or? Because I have Mr. Toffee but no BGH. Something clear for me, would be nice.

I have all three: BGH, MTF and Soda Squad. 
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,659 Sweet Legend
    Funny: Thanks for the answers. Only why can not get BGH?
  • bullywooly
    bullywooly Posts: 73 Level 3

Funny: Thanks for the answers. Only why can not get BGH?
    Same here, been playing since the beginning of soda, on levels over 3000 and only just got the soda squad, not that I’m missing much with the farce as well!
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,659 Sweet Legend
    Unfortunately, I do not quite understand it. Here should be changed a lot, all players get the same !!! I'm only about 909.
  • Brian_Tate
    Brian_Tate Posts: 73 Level 3
    Level 5 starts with a color bomb easy tile to pick off.
  • nothappyjan
    nothappyjan Posts: 27 Level 2
    Ditte said:
    Yosca said:
    monnikhof said:
    well I have had enough. I decided not to play anymore, no more fun. However how best to do this? When I just stop playing do I become one of the (hated) people who just prevent you fellows from completing these team challenges? Best way to stop Xarly?
    If you don’t block a tile the row can complete. I always try to do my own thing, not relying on others and can complete in 2 days.
      Yes as long as you don't block, it's okay. Unfortunately my board today is one of those where every single row requires a use of a hand or striped lolly or passing a new level. So I can't complete a row by myself until Friday. So far the two other players are a no show. 
    you don't have to tick a tile, so today when I got a new board (a rare thing happened, one of my teammates played like I do and we did it in one day), I didn't tick any tiles on the new board though. I left it for my new teammates to see what they wanted to complete, or not, first.
  • ISurvived
    ISurvived Posts: 50 Level 3
    Ditte said:
    Off topic a little, I have always had BGH show up when expected but this last time level 5 had a very difficult candy string level that I could not finish. So, I wasn't able to get anymore lollipops and just burned my last 2 today!
      Yes the fifth level this weekend was "impossible" so I didn't even bother playing, once I had made the tiles for MTF. Now it's also one of the very difficult  ones, but not impossible. 
    This level wasn’t that bad, at least with the free 2 hour fish booster I had the one day.  I cleared it 5 times that day though admittedly three of the times I used a few hammers to get through.  The key is to clear the bottles on the second screen as quickly as possible; without the free booster this can be difficult. 

I have BGH every day and have for over a year now, you guys don’t?  
    I only have bgh Saturday and Sunday. After 10 PM Sunday, it goes poof. Even if I am playing it!
  • TheaPierrot
    TheaPierrot Posts: 25 Level 2
     I was delighted today when the other two players took a pass one level tile and a pass 1 bubble level tile. I then did the other two, a hard level and 15 stripes. I thought we would have a new board really fast.

They have been sitting on those tiles all day. Obviously they haven't played all day. Now I have to do three more tiles to advance, so two days. 

They are such easy tiles it makes no sense. 
  • TheaPierrot
    TheaPierrot Posts: 25 Level 2
    Okay so I finished that board and started a new one. I decided this time I will do as has been recommended in this thread. I waited to see what the others would take. The last column is obviously the easiest.

Fish-------Wrap-------S hammer----yellow

Frost------CB/S-------CC--------------Bubble

Hand------S/Fish-----S/Wx2---------Level

Yellow----Hard------CB/W-----------3 Stars

Almost immediately Cow took the Coloring Candy tile. (sigh) I check again in a bit and they completed it! Yay! But I still don't get why they chose such a difficult tile. I keep checking and Cow took Stripe/Wrap x 2! WHY I don't want to do the stripe hammer square. I wait to see if they complete it and to see if Onion will do anything. Nope. Neither happens, and my next level is Bubble so I complete that tile. Cow is still sitting on S/Wx2. Onion is still not playing. 

CC and Bubble are complete. S/Wx2 is being sat on. 

My next level is Frosting. So now what do I do?  
    I could do Frosting, and do CB/S tomorrow if Onion doesn't do it. 
    I'm tempted to do Level because then tomorrow I could do Yellow and 3 stars. Whether I have to do one tile or two tomorrow makes no difference, but if I get blocked then I would need Frosting and it could take awhile to get it.  

So, what does everyone think? What would you do? 
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Okay so I finished that board and started a new one. I decided this time I will do as has been recommended in this thread. I waited to see what the others would take. The last column is obviously the easiest.

Fish-------Wrap-------S hammer----yellow

Frost------CB/S-------CC--------------Bubble

Hand------S/Fish-----S/Wx2---------Level

Yellow----Hard------CB/W-----------3 Stars

Almost immediately Cow took the Coloring Candy tile. (sigh) I check again in a bit and they completed it! Yay! But I still don't get why they chose such a difficult tile. I keep checking and Cow took Stripe/Wrap x 2! WHY I don't want to do the stripe hammer square. I wait to see if they complete it and to see if Onion will do anything. Nope. Neither happens, and my next level is Bubble so I complete that tile. Cow is still sitting on S/Wx2. Onion is still not playing. 

CC and Bubble are complete. S/Wx2 is being sat on. 

My next level is Frosting. So now what do I do?  
    I could do Frosting, and do CB/S tomorrow if Onion doesn't do it. 
    I'm tempted to do Level because then tomorrow I could do Yellow and 3 stars. Whether I have to do one tile or two tomorrow makes no difference, but if I get blocked then I would need Frosting and it could take awhile to get it.  

So, what does everyone think? What would you do? 
    I wouldn’t play it at all.  It’s rather obvious that the “teammates” are not real players playing in real time with you.  If I ever get stuck with this Farce I’m not going to waste my time even clicking on it.  The only way that the feature will be removed is if you poor players that got stuck with it stop using it.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?