Items are missing in my game

Sumang1
Sumang1 Posts: 1 Newbie
So I'm on level 2570 and my game was having a n issue where it said no internet connection while the internet was working on all the other apps. I saved the game and re-downloaded it and the problem was resolved but all my items are missing now.  I had more than 1900 lollipops and other things and now it's all 0. Please please please tell me how to fix this. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Sumang1, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Regarding the lost boosters, were you playing the game on a mobile device?  If so, any crashes, game updates, operating system updates can cause you to lose all lives and boosters because they are only saved to your game.  Were they boosters that were rewarded to you or were they purchased?  You can read more about that here

The only thing that I can do is to tag @Xarly who is the Community Manager for this game.  I know that they don't compensate for rewards that you won and I can't make the final decision, so let's see what he has to say.

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Hi @Sumang1 ,

In order to look into your account, we need your player ID. You can find a way to get that in this article here.

Cheers and welcome to the Community,
    Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?