Candy Crush Soda game: Is this game down??

2»

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019
    Hello @Teaser1997

Thank you for providing your ID.  I will inform the Community Manager.  They will be contacting you within next 2 days :+1: 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • Teaser1997
    Teaser1997 Posts: 29 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Thanks for your help.
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Teaser1997 ,

Thanks for the patience! (And thanks @Pummy Raj for your awesome help)

Please always make sure that you are well connected and your game is up to date. This is essential to guarantee that the rewards are being granted. We don't have a general issue with the rewards, so please make sure your connection is well ensured.

As a gesture of good will, we have sent some gold bars to your account and you should be able to see them when you play the game next time.

In the future though, I am sorry but we cannot grant rewards if the connection issues happen constantly, as they are specific to your device or connection in this case, instead of to our servers.

I hope you understand :smile:.

Cheers and I hope we see you around in the Community,
    Xarly
  • Teaser1997
    Answer ✓
    I appreciate your consideration. Thank you
  • Teaser1997
    Answer ✓
      Want to again thank you for your expertise and your patience.  Heard from Xarly who sent gold bars which I thought was very generous.  Sent a reply stating that.
    Xarly maintains it had to be my device.  However since all the other King games I play  were connected to the internet at that time  just NOT the Candy Crush Soda Saga, I don't think that's the case.  I've copied down  the link you sent in order to find 
    Game ID#'s.  Will make a list in case something should happen again. 
    This issue has been resolved.
     Have a good day/evening.  
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,680 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Teaser1997, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?