Stuck on level 1795!!

Options
SarahJ3
SarahJ3 Posts: 6 Level 2
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to pass level 1795 on candy crush soda saga? I’ve been stuck on the stupid level for 2 days! I get all the way to the end but there’s never any bottles to pop to get the bear across the line before I’m out of moves! I’m getting frustrated and need help!

Comments

• Karolykaaa
    Karolykaaa Posts: 67 Level 2
    Options
    I can totally understand your frustration, I'm sure we all had at least one level we could hardly pass. Even I can't help you with this (I didn't reach 1000s yet), I can say: you are not alone✊
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @SarahJ3 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Some levels are quite challenging indeed. I will post the video for you so you can watch it and maybe find a better approach. 

https://youtu.be/CO91O-0rnm0

If it doesn't help you, I strongly recommend taking a break for a day or two to clear your mind. It helped me numerous times to finish the level once I come back to the game. Good luck and keep crushing 🍭

@Karolykaaa Thank you for supporting other players. This is what our Community is all about - positivity, kindness and willingness to help 🌈

Have a wonderful day, guys 🤗
  • Karolykaaa
    Karolykaaa Posts: 67 Level 2
    Options
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    @Karolykaaa I couldn't agree more 😊
  • SarahJ3
    Options
    I watched the video and I get up to the rope but there’s never any water to cross the line and never any bottles to pop in 5-6 moves I have left? I can’t figure out why there’s no bottles to pop & enough water to cross the line!! It’s driving me crazy!🤬 Thanks everyone for your help I appreciate it!
  • SarahJ3
    Options
    I know exactly what the problem is, watching the video I noticed there were a lot more bottles to pop then I ever get & after 3 days of playing basically none stop I never get enough bottles to pop to cross the finish line dammit!! I wish I knew how to record the level when I’m playing so everyone could see that I don’t ever get enough bottles to pop for the water to go passed the line so the bear can cross the line!!😡 I Always get Stuck at the Very End of the Damn Rope with Not Enough Bottles to Pop & it’s Pissing me off! 😖Ugh
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    @SarahJ3 I am so sorry about this. I didn't reach this level, just wanted to try and help you as much as I can. I am not sure if this is a glitch, hence I will tag @Elsa as I know for sure she can at least give you some advice about recording videos. That will help us for sure to see what is this about. Thank you for your understanding 😊 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Thanks for tagging me @firebombmarkus.  I made it past this level a while ago but can't remember my strategy.  @SarahJ3, are you able to make and use a lot of fish?  That is really what this level requires.  I know that for Soda many times I have had to use lollipops to get those darn bottles to explode.   I just tried to play the level 3x and I couldn't clear it because I wasn't getting enough fish.  I'm sure that I must have used lollipops to destroy the soda bottles.  I know it's very frustrating when you play a level and can't clear it.  That level is marked as ultra hard.  The only thing that I can do is maybe tag @Xarly who is the community manager.  I don't think they usually do this but maybe he can make an exception and advance you out of that level.  Let's see what he says.
  • ginamarie6670
    ginamarie6670 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    The video posted is different than how it looks now. I have never been so frustrated trying to complete a level. Losing my mind so much that I signed up looking for help. Please!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @ginamarie6670 welcome to the community!  Let's see if we can help you.  The studio has been making changes on some of the levels and the videos are created when the level is first released.  That is why your game looks different than the video.  If you would like to post a print screen then perhaps we can figure out how you can clear it.  If you need help with a print screen please follow the steps from here. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?