Leaderboards and summary of the special candies created - What are your thoughts?

2»

Comments

• bullywooly
    bullywooly Posts: 73 Level 3
    Leader board and point summary- and what is the point to all this ? Try putting right mtf and soda squad which has been consistently criticised but ignored not making pointless and mindless  features like this, have the creators of soda saga not listened to anything this forum states, you sometimes wonder why they ask your opinions when nothing done!
  • Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
       Playing the new levels today I tried timing how long it takes to go through all the steps between levels. It took around 30 seconds from finishing one level until I could make the first move in the next level. And yes my phone is probably a bit slow, but still. 

• LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    The pop ups don't really bother me, although I agree that they do seem frivolous. It would be nice if the feature worked like the old Quests and would reward us with something for making certain combos/boosters.
  • Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend
    It is just me .. i dont like the Leaderboard .. I didnt find it in the game but I dont like to see my self in the end of the Leaderboards

But I like counting the candies :)

We may have future rewards when we achieve a certain number of sweets
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Thank you all for your insights!

The team has gathered the information that they were seeking. In behalf of the team I want to thank you all for sharing your thoughts and feedback on this.

It's thanks to you all that we can understand your needs better and that is essential in order for us to make great games.

Cheers, keep sharing your thoughts on the game and stay tuned for new questions, competitions and more things about the community!
    Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?