Win Gold bars with our ⛄️ Winter Games HERE! and with your🎄Soda Xmas name HERE I 👋 Say Hi HERE!
⛄️❄️ Are you getting ready for Winter? Vote for your favorite option HERE I

New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• DitteDitte Posts: 232 Level 3
     I keep getting notifications on my phone that my teammate has ticked a tile but when i check there are no new ticks  :( 
  • BricornBricorn Posts: 208 Level 3
    Ditte said:
     I keep getting notifications on my phone that my teammate has ticked a tile but when i check there are no new ticks  :( 
    I'd like some of those, did my last board alone, this one I've done my 2 for the day, both "team mates" have picked tiles, but no ticks. Both were easy too. 😠 
  • DingesDinges Posts: 20 Level 2
    edited July 2019
      I'm still stuck on the board with no rows I can complete by myself. The board I got instead of the good board with two doable rows >:) . So the false notifications are extra annoying! Six tiles have been ticked four by me. Two rows need just one more tick. One is just one new level. The other a bubble level. So easy if you've got new levels which I don't. 
    edited July 2019

Xarly said:
    "Mr. Toffee's Fair is an optional event. If it's not appealing to some of you, you can just choose not to play it (and, as mentioned above, just don't select a tile and you won't be hurting your team). In any case, please respect that it is fun to others and let people play the way they wish (the same way as they do not interfering with your decision of playing the feature or not)."

But this is exactly the problem, isn't it?
    Because I do want to play, but if someone is blocking me, I can not play the way I wish.
    Telling me not to play at all is too simple, I mean, you want to have a feature that is appealing to most players, right?
    I know there will be changes to this game, and I really hope that means no waiting for team members anymore.
  • rachelspedrachelsped Posts: 1 New Bee
    This is an awful new feature. The old challenges were the only way to really collect enough boosters to manage hard levels. Mr Toffee is slow. You can only do 2 a day, and the rewards are awful. I find my self spending money( I’m sure this was the makers point)  I don’t want to. So now I’m finishing off with what I have and will them sadly delete this game. 
  • Jami_FagalaJami_Fagala Posts: 71 Level 3
    @rachelsped I could not agree with you more. 
  • TheaPierrotTheaPierrot Posts: 24 Level 2
    I hope they've made it so there are always rows that can be made without boosters and new levels?! Unfair that players without new levels can't always make a row
    edited August 2019
    Well, so far it seems to be a visual change only, there are more sparkeling lights, and I can see now how far the others are with their quests, but I can still only play 2  tiles a day, and I can't play the tiles when someone else is working on it, so I finished my two tiles, and  have to wait again, and if the other player doesn't finish their tile, I have to start another row.
    I hope there will be more changes, this doesn't solve any of the problems I've had with this game.
     Sounds good that you can see how far the other players are. Then it's easier to see if they're just parking or actually working on it. Depends on what their task is though. Sparkling lights? Wauw how usefull for people over the age of five....
    Well, it looks fun ;)
    And the rows are highlighted now, so people who do not understand what a row is can now see which tiles they have to play to make a row.
    Usefull for beginners, I guess, although you are mostly blocked by people who do intent to finish the row, but then don't.
    Someone who just plays in a separate corner does not bother anyone.

• BricornBricorn Posts: 208 Level 3
    Seems that the change is backward; on my last 2 boards there were NO rows that didn't need to use boosters or new levels.