New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    These all continues to be  good examples of why Mr Toffee should be something we can do alone and don't need a team. For the most part, there is always at least 1 row that isn't hard to finish if you play a decent amount. Allow someone to at least complete 1 or 2 boards per day and earn a booster or 2 without headaches!
  • Dinges
    Dinges Posts: 20 Level 2
    These all continues to be  good examples of why Mr Toffee should be something we can do alone and don't need a team. For the most part, there is always at least 1 row that isn't hard to finish if you play a decent amount. Allow someone to at least complete 1 or 2 boards per day and earn a booster or 2 without headaches!
    That would be better, there is really nothing positive about the team aspect of this game, it doesn't help finishing faster or better, you are not getting to know the people who you are playing with, you can't even say hi, or plan a strategy, so basically you are playing by yourself anyway.

• rachelsped
    rachelsped Posts: 1 Newbie
    This is an awful new feature. The old challenges were the only way to really collect enough boosters to manage hard levels. Mr Toffee is slow. You can only do 2 a day, and the rewards are awful. I find my self spending money( I’m sure this was the makers point)  I don’t want to. So now I’m finishing off with what I have and will them sadly delete this game. 
  • Jami_Fagala
    Jami_Fagala Posts: 71 Level 3
    @rachelsped I could not agree with you more. 
  • TheaPierrot
    TheaPierrot Posts: 25 Level 2
    Mr. Toffee has changed! 
  • Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    I hope they've made it so there are always rows that can be made without boosters and new levels?! Unfair that players without new levels can't always make a row
  • Dinges
    edited August 2019
    Well, so far it seems to be a visual change only, there are more sparkeling lights, and I can see now how far the others are with their quests, but I can still only play 2  tiles a day, and I can't play the tiles when someone else is working on it, so I finished my two tiles, and  have to wait again, and if the other player doesn't finish their tile, I have to start another row.
    I hope there will be more changes, this doesn't solve any of the problems I've had with this game.
  • Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
     Sounds good that you can see how far the other players are. Then it's easier to see if they're just parking or actually working on it. Depends on what their task is though. Sparkling lights? Wauw how usefull for people over the age of five....
  • Dinges
    Well, it looks fun ;)
    And the rows are highlighted now, so people who do not understand what a row is can now see which tiles they have to play to make a row.
    Usefull for beginners, I guess, although you are mostly blocked by people who do intent to finish the row, but then don't.
    Someone who just plays in a separate corner does not bother anyone.

• Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    Seems that the change is backward; on my last 2 boards there were NO rows that didn't need to use boosters or new levels.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?