New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• queen_candy61whester
    queen_candy61whester Posts: 201 Level 3
    Why not??
    I love playing soda experts. Because playing Mr.Toffee fairs.
  • Dinges
    Dinges Posts: 20 Level 2
    I honestly do not understand why you can play only two tiles a day, 4 to 6 would make more sense.
    Off course I'm stuck again, with someone who blocks a tile, and a player who doesnt even play at all.
    I can only fix it by playing three more tiles (will take me two more days) with the risk of getting blocked again.
    This is so boring, it's too bad, with a small change this could be a fun game.
    I'm not going to make an effort to "unstuck" the game again, I played three tiles from a row, if we stay there forever we stay there forever.

• Brian_Tate
    Brian_Tate Posts: 73 Level 3
    I think king has fake bot profiles that block our tiles on purpose, it happens to me every time and the fake names are ridiculous.  The meager rewards and having to use boosters to earn booster just add insult to injury.
  • TheaPierrot
    TheaPierrot Posts: 25 Level 2
    I was excited to see the changes but I hope this is just the beginning. That people can "see" the row and column they should do is good. 

Putting a timer on tiles should be easy. If not completed within 4 hours the tile is freed, or allow more than one player to work on the same tile. That would solve the blocking issue. 

Playing every day I get a helpful other player around once a week or less. The rest either just sit on a tile, block me, choose a stupid row that would force me to use a booster, one way or another I have to complete a row by myself over two days. I can do four tiles the day I complete a board. 

Improve the boosters won because it isn't worth it to play a booster to win a possibly weaker booster. 

You keep stats. Put players together that consistently do two tiles a day, say 4 days out of 7 or better. Players that rarely or never complete two tiles should be relegated to playing with other players that do the same. 

I really get a charge out of it when another player works with me and we complete a board fast. Then the prizes wouldn't need to be better. 
  • Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
       So I think I've figured out where the false notifications  I mentioned  July 29th come from. I get a notification saying "your teammate has ticked a tile" a while after I've ticked a tile. Please fix that! 
  • susanm9090
    susanm9090 Posts: 90 Level 3
    So for me the new update, where you can see your teammate’s progress just adds another layer of annoyance to the game since I can see that my two Billy Blockers are doing just that.  Not achieving anything in their tiles and blocking me for two days.  Thanks King for the upgrade.
  • susanm9090
    48 hours and still my two blocking teammates still haven’t started the tiles they are parked on and now I only have rows that require me to complete certain kinds of levels or complete multiple levels.   At best two more days to finish a row but could be three times that.
  • susanm9090
    Day three passes and still no progress by the Parkers.  One tile ticked on the first day by one of the Parker’s, the other six are mine.  Can’t finish two rows because it requires a bubble game, and one row requires I complete a hard game I am not on yet.  And one row requires hand I don’t have.  This is supposed to be fun?
  • bullywooly
    bullywooly Posts: 73 Level 3
    @susanm9090

been there, done it, got the T-shirt, like loads of us and kings try to kid us there not bots 😏😏
  • Dinges
    Dinges Posts: 20 Level 2
    edited August 2019
    I don't think the other players are fake, most of them just don't really care.
    And that's fine, you should be able to try a new game and then decide that you do not want to finish, without ruining the game for someone else.
    I can't even blame them for not coming back to clear the tile they've started, because how are they even supposed to know what happens when they leave?
    An why should they care about other people they do not even know, it's a game, not a job with responsibilities

And I'm sure some people think it's fun to watch others bend over backwards to finish a board, and to get free boosters when they've only played one tile, and the others played six or more, to work arround them.

I think it would help if there was a time limit, and it would also be fair and reasonable if you get more rewards if you finished more tiles.

And it would be great if we would get more then 2 tiles a day, if you are forced to play a team game on your own (which is what happens a lot) you should have more possibilities. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?