Different Bonuses on different phones?

Liz_z
Liz_z Posts: 4 Newbie
I have an iPhone and my boyfriend has an android.  He gets the option to watch a video for more bonuses.  I never have that option.  He also gets the “special offer” for 0.99 and I get it for $8.99.  Why? 

Comments

• jada23
    jada23 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I have an iPhone I get the video bonuses. 
  • Liz_z
    Jada23 thank you for that I for.  I wonder why I don’t.  
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Hi @Liz_z The way how the studio work is when there’s a new feature on the games they always rolling out as a group testing, just because you don’t have ‘watch video’ feature on your game right now, doesn’t mean you won’t get it, you will one day when it’s your turn, and it’s the same way with all the promotions too. I play on my iPhone too and I also don’t have the watch video feature on my game, yet, but I do have it on my other games. I hope it make sense to you. Happy crushing 🤗
  • Liz_z
    Thank you for your response.  Any idea about the other feature where his game only charges 0.99 for the special deals and mine is $8.99? 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi Guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Wow @Liz_z, I never saw that for .99.  Maybe he was randomly chosen to test a different price.  Sometimes the studio randomly chooses players to test different things and he could be a tester right now.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?