New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Options

Comments

• Dinges
    Dinges Posts: 20 Level 2
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I also think that playing with others should be fun and easy, and somehow that rarely happens in this game.
    Ironically enough you spend the most time playing with the people who hold you back, the fun players a gone in a flash, because they want to finish fast.
    The other day I miraculously finished three toffees in one day, it was great, but then the rest of the week I spend waiting for others most of the time.
  • TheaPierrot
    TheaPierrot Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options
    It would solve a lot of problems if we could drop a board and get our 2 tile count back like when we start a new game any other time. Even make it so that we have to have done two tiles to drop the board so people don't just flip until they get a "good one" or put a one hour timer on board switching. 
  • susanm9090
    susanm9090 Posts: 90 Level 3
    Options
    I agree, or even allow us to drop a board once in 24 hours so we don’t get stuck for days like I did.
  • Dinges
    Options
    I went back in this discussion a bit and I found this, from Xarly on July 10: "The team is working on addressing your feedback and an optimisation is on the way (although it will take a bit of time) where players will not be able to lock tiles from others. It's been already approved and the work is being done as we speak. This optimisation will also imply that they will look at the kind of tasks, the rewards and the team making." 

What happend with this?
    The changes from a few days ago definitely do not fix the blocking problem, as promised.
    Does that mean there are more changes coming?
    And do you know when this will happen?

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options
    Dinges, changed have been promised going back to February and still nothing has been done.  These same complaints were brought up then and over 5 months later they still persist.  Don’t hold your breath waiting.  I don’t see why they can’t simply admit this “team” nonsense is a failure and revert the game back to the way it was with quests for everyone.
  • Dinges
    Options
    Well, something did change now, so they are working on it, I just wonder if this is supposed to be it, or if this is just the first  part of the changes.
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,014 Soda Moderator
    Options
    Well, yesterday I started with a new board. I chose the not so easy one. 1 Player started in the same row with an easy tile, collect 100 green. So I did my tile, the other one finished as well and chose another easy tile, collect 140 red. I assumed the other could finish this easily, so I took the last tile in the row. Surprise surprise, the other doesn’t do a thing. I can only finish this board on Friday when I get the new levels, because each row requires a level.
  • Yaz_Milani
    Yaz_Milani Posts: 204 Level 3
    Options
    I have had Mr Toffees Unfair for a few days now.. it’s back to adding difficult tasks like using boosters or playing a hard level. Not happy at all with this. 
  • susanm9090
    susanm9090 Posts: 90 Level 3
    Options
    Yes after getting through being blocked for almost four days I have  had two boards in row with no rows not requiring completing levels or using a booster.  Plays pick the easy things and then just sit and wait for some sucker to use a booster.  Thanks again, King.
  • Kathy_Shattuck
    Kathy_Shattuck Posts: 45 Level 2
    Options
    I just had the same thing happen. Worst board ever. Every line requires passing one or more levels and/or using boosters. ARGH. I  miss my individual quests SO much, this is just frustrating rather than fun most of the time.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?