New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• susanm9090
    susanm9090 Posts: 90 Level 3
    I just don’t understand.  Rewards on CC Jelly are just so much straightforward.  Pass some hard levels you get a booster.  Play and win a side game and you get a couple boosters.  Pass a few hard levels and you can buy some bars and boosters for $1.99. 
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,883 Soda Moderator
    What actually frustrates me most is that from the start of the new feature MTF people were complaining about players blocking a tile. This has still not changed and nothing has been done to ensure that tiles can no longer be blocked. It was said, changing things takes time. The things that do change are things that have nothing to do with the complaints. The rewards are still worthless such as a wrapped candy, a pink lollipop or 1 hour of free play. In addition, I find it so unfair that people still have Quests. MTF is rolled out in phases so that glitches can be solved. In the meantime, nothing has been done with our complaints ... because changes take time ....🤨
  • Mark_Adcock
    Mark_Adcock Posts: 119 Level 3
    For three days the same two players have sat on the same squares, helping to block the whole board. They have chosen the squares "use a free hand swap" and "use a lollipop hammer". Please explain to me, without using the phrases "I agree, this game is a crock of garbage and the 'people' in your team are not real people but bots", how any normal people, or should I say, REAL people, would choose the "use a free hand swap" and "use a lollipop hammer" square and sit there for three days - never using it. No real person with half a brain would pick those squares. And so, I have yet more conclusive proof that this garbage game is rigged, it cheats and is downright disreputable. It is an insult to our intelligence.
  • TheaPierrot
    TheaPierrot Posts: 25 Level 2
    They are picking those squares because they are just going to sit on them until you complete a row then they will get the rewards too. 

I think the changes made so far are an improvement but the biggest problem remains other players blocking the board. That is an easy fix. Let people quit a board or put a timer on how long someone can sit on a tile. 

Changing the prizes is a very easy fix. Take the timer off the "second" booster and throw in better boosters. Maybe even a new sort of booster we only get through Mr. Toffee. 
  • loadofpop58
    loadofpop58 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Mr Toffee´s fair is the biggest load of poop I have ever seen in any game in the history of facebook.
    It slows the game down and after endless clicking you win a sum total of (counts on his fingers while moving his  lips) nothing.
    The only way to achieve anything would be to play it 24 hours a day.
    As a parent, who has to work , I feel discriminated against by the wy the game is set up.

A better option would be the ability to switch it off altgether.
  • Dinges
    Dinges Posts: 20 Level 2
    edited August 2019
    It's just boring, all the waiting.
    I've started to play jelly saga if I'm blocked, because watching those other players not move annoys me.
    Now I just check in a few times a day, if I get some boosters or have some tiles to play I play, if I dont, I'm not going to wait for it.
  • Dinges
    Dinges Posts: 20 Level 2
    The more cynical part of me thinks this is all a trick, after a while mister toffee will be gone, we will get daily quests back, but with less rewards, and no one will complain because it's still better than the toffee mess ;)
  • susanm9090
    susanm9090 Posts: 90 Level 3
    Like I said, if they wanted to give us boosters there are less complicated ways (like CC Jelly) they could do it.  Mr. Toffee is just a diversionary tactic to hide the fact we will hardly ever get useful ones in this game.
  • Brian_Tate
    Brian_Tate Posts: 73 Level 3
    Anyone know how many soda crush boards there are?  
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    If they could start putting a time limit to complete a tile it would help. Many of us have requested this to stop "blocking". I think a time limit of 48 hours to complete a tile should be sufficient for most squares if one plays regularly. If it is not finished, it becomes open again for someone else to select and hopefully complete!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?