New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• loadofpop58
    loadofpop58 Posts: 17 Level 2
    On a more serious note in relation to  "soda" the game now no longer reacts when a level is completed.
    In order to play tthe next level I have to eload or log out and log back in.

The Bullshit answer "there must be something wrong with your settings" does NOT apply, as my son plays one of the other trash king games and it works fine !!!!
  • Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
       Those false notifications are really really annoying! I ticked 2 tiles 30 hours ago. I noticed that one of the other players took a tile in "my" row a couple of hours later, but seemed to park. And yes now more than 24 hours later the player hasn't made any of the 15 wraps. Despite that I've gotten two messages today, saying that my teammate has ticked a tile. NO! I did that yesterday, nothing has been done since then besides blocking. So now I can't complete the row. Why pick a tile, if you're not going to play at all?! At least don't give me false hope by sending messages saying tiles have been ticked many hours after they were ticked by myself! 
  • Brian_Tate
    Brian_Tate Posts: 73 Level 3
    Stuck for 2 days now waiting on my "teammates" to so something blocking the tiles I need to win  At least let us do 4 tiles a day and throw ones that need boosters that is a scummy move. 
  • candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    @Dirty_Nurse. I totally agree with the theory behind not participating in the team events, but that is easier said than done if one wants any option for earning boosters.   As I see it there are three options at this point.  1.  Quit playing—which I’m not ready to do.  2.  Suck it up and play the team events. 3.  Participate just enough to earn a booster and vent my frustration in these discussions.  For now, I’m choosing the third option.  
  • Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    I've got one "teammate" who picked a 130 red candies tile 3 days ago, got to 111, then disappeared.  This didn't happen with quests!
  • Ditte
       I don't get those people. It would take 2 minutes to get those last 19 reds. I finally finished the board I should have been able to finish 2 days ago if not for the blocker who in 3 days didn't make a single wrap. And the reward: a wrap and an hour of free lives. Useless. Have now finished my 2 tiles on the next board. One other player has chosen the tile "use a striped hammer", so I guess that player doesn't want to participate. Would have been easy to make a row since the 2 tiles  I've left is make 130 green and 140 blue. Can't get much easier than that. 
  • Ditte
        Maybe WE should start blocking. Must be fun since so many people are doing it..... :p
  • susanm9090
    susanm9090 Posts: 90 Level 3
    I am tempted to try it just to see if non playing blockers do or don’t get a reward when a board is finished.
  • Ditte
       Then it would be smarter not to block, and instead pick a "neutral" tile as the board/row would be finished sooner. I think we we're told, you need to tick at least one tile to get a reward. 
  • susanm9090
    susanm9090 Posts: 90 Level 3
    I have looked for rules in the game and have not found them.  So the only thing to do is test it out.   

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?