New Rainbow Streak (aka Rainbow Road) - We want your Feedback!

Comments

• cgaines6
    cgaines6 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Prefered the old version
    I'm confused
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Prefered the old version
    Hi @cgaines6, what are you confused about?  Have you seen this feature in your game yet?  I think it might be replacing Rainbow Road.  If you have seen it and tried it, please vote above.  Otherwise, just state that you haven't seen it yet.
  • cgaines6
    cgaines6 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Prefered the old version
    I prefer the old version
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Prefered the old version
    @cgaines6, please make sure to cast your vote at the top of this message. 
  • Pickles123
    Pickles123 Posts: 111 Level 2
    Prefered the old version
    Steve Epstein.....and how much did that win streak cost you ?
    Maybe I should try an easier app, this one has been ruined by greedy developers and gullible players.
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,984 Soda Moderator
    Prefered the old version
    When you had a streak of 6 golden pins you got in the old version a (timed) booster. Now you get nothing extra. As the game is now, you only get the daily booster and if you are lucky a booster with MTF or Squad. In this way, it is becoming increasingly difficult to play the game without buying boosters. If that's the idea, I think more people will drop out of this game. And as Steve_Epstein says, on both the old and the new Rainbow Road I have never seen double fish while the fish does appear in the bottle.
  • Steve_Epstein
    Steve_Epstein Posts: 76 Level 3
    Prefered the old version
    I will admit that I do most of my damage in the first 2 hours of play each day.  I’m able to keep around 100 lollipop hammers as I find bubble Gum hill to not be that difficult.  If I don’t pass a level, then I just start over.  Having hammers on hand helps me keep the rainbow road (now bottles) and rarely miss clearing a board on the first try.  My sugar mama keeps me flush with gold bars😜
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator
    Love the new version
    I actually like the new version (I appear to be in the minority here) - but will have to see how I like it once I actually have it in my game (then I may change my vote).  😊
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Thank you all for your comments and insights, they really help!

The reason behind the change was that many players out there were very confused with the Rainbow Road as it was. The team wanted to create a way of understanding it better so that more players can enjoy and benefit from it, hence the arrival of the new Rainbow Streak.

Hope this helps you all understand the reasons behind the change. The ultimate goal is basically to have a more understandable and engaging version of the feature.

Keep the votes, concerns and opinions coming!
    Xarly

P.S: @Steve_Epstein thanks for the notes on the double fish! It looks like it might be a visual bug, as they are not (as of now at least) part of the rewards pool. I will make sure this is forwarded to the team.
  • Pickles123
    Pickles123 Posts: 111 Level 2
    Prefered the old version
    The only people getting Rainbow Streaks are the mugs who but boosters.....FACT.
    Anyone managed to beat Batulla (or whatever it’s stupid name is) without boosters ? Thought not.

GAME’S BENT

https://www.gameskinny.com/1b054/candy-crush-represents-everything-thats-wrong-with-mobile-gaming

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?