New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• Kathy_Shattuck
    Kathy_Shattuck Posts: 45 Level 2
    @Xarly Any changes coming to MTF or Soda Squad anytime soon? I'm close to giving up on candy crush soda saga as it's not as much fun anymore and brings me frustration instead. It's been taking me 3 days to complete MTF most of the time lately because of "parkers". If there was a time limit (say like 12 hours max) that people could park on a square, it would be a lot less frustrating. Or if more than one person could work on a square. Or if we were allowed to tick more than 2 tiles a day. Maybe 2 tiles every 12 hours, or 4 tiles a day? I just want to know if there are changes such as this coming, or do I just give up on this game I used to love. Basically all I do now is click my 2 tiles and then I'm done. Soda squad isn't fun either since each team I've been on, I'm the one doing 90 percent of the work. Thanks for any update you might have Xarly, just hoping things will get better.
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Page 1 has the rules. It does say you have to complete at least 1 task to win a prize. I don't think that has changed. So if someone parks and hasn't finished at least 1 other task hopefully they aren't winning the prizes.
  • susanm9090
    susanm9090 Posts: 90 Level 3
    I play on tablet.  This is only the information - 
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    I use a tablet as well. What I am seeing is on page 1 of the 98 @Xarlys introduction and explanation of the rules.
  • susanm9090
    I don’t know how to get to these rules nor do I expect most casual players do.  They read this and think they will get booster if team wins.
  • LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    I don't understand these players who sit on tiles that block the team's progress. If they don't want to participate, but still want a booster from their teammate's hard work, why not sit on the worst tile on the board instead of blocking a good one? 😖

• susanm9090
    Some might be very occasional players and just choose anything without paying much attention but others just get enjoyment out of blocking, I think.
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    @Xarly Any changes coming to MTF or Soda Squad anytime soon? I'm close to giving up on candy crush soda saga as it's not as much fun anymore and brings me frustration instead. It's been taking me 3 days to complete MTF most of the time lately because of "parkers". If there was a time limit (say like 12 hours max) that people could park on a square, it would be a lot less frustrating. Or if more than one person could work on a square. Or if we were allowed to tick more than 2 tiles a day. Maybe 2 tiles every 12 hours, or 4 tiles a day? I just want to know if there are changes such as this coming, or do I just give up on this game I used to love. Basically all I do now is click my 2 tiles and then I'm done. Soda squad isn't fun either since each team I've been on, I'm the one doing 90 percent of the work. Thanks for any update you might have Xarly, just hoping things will get better.
    Hi @Kathy_Shattuck,

The team is indeed working on optimizations for both features but these are taking more than it was expected. There is no specific date for release, but they are working on improvements that address situations like the ones you mention above. We are very aware of the fact that this is far from ideal and there is an intention to make things right. The team is currently very busy with new content, with optimizations that have been needed in the backend side of things (around Facebook, HTML5, etc) and with many other internal projects that I cannot disclose.

I hope good news around Mr. Toffee's Fair come soon but I cannot make any promises as of now (only guarantee that there is an intention and plan to fix your concerns around the feature).

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hi @Kathy_Shattuck,

The team is indeed working on optimizations for both features but these are taking more than it was expected. There is no specific date for release, but they are working on improvements that address situations like the ones you mention above. We are very aware of the fact that this is far from ideal and there is an intention to make things right. The team is currently very busy with new content, with optimizations that have been needed in the backend side of things (around Facebook, HTML5, etc) and with many other internal projects that I cannot disclose.

I hope good news around Mr. Toffee's Fair come soon but I cannot make any promises as of now (only guarantee that there is an intention and plan to fix your concerns around the feature).

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    Xarly, not actually about Mr T, but what's happened to the free boosters every 48 hours? MIA from Windows and Android. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?