New Feature: Soda Squad

Options

Comments

• Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    Options
    How does this "gold for stars" work?  Will I get anything free, or am I only earning the right to buy gold?
  • Jami_Fagala
    Jami_Fagala Posts: 71 Level 3
    Options
    @candysodacrusher I’m sure you’re right. They’ve already messed with bubblegum hill a while ago. When it first came out along with the 6 lollipop hammers you would get an automatic 11 or 12 (I can’t remember which now) gold bars plus what you could accumulate while on the throne. Now there’s no automatic gold bars and you’re lucky if you get more than 1 gold bar. The 6 lollipop hammers made it worth playing but I’m sure there’s an optimization coming soon to that too. 
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Options
    BGH has already seen a decline. It now only gives you 1-5 gold bars and used to be able to earn a lot more if you stayed on the throne long enough! I havent been able to win it much lately and am lucky to get 3 bars when I do win!
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Options
    I forgot about the automatic gold bars!
  • queen_candy61whester
    queen_candy61whester Posts: 201 Level 3
    Options
    Please!!!
    I need helps.
  • mudge
    mudge Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Can anyone tell me how this is fair? I play every day but my so called squad are getting rewarded for my games!

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,014 Soda Moderator
    Options
    Yes, it’s so unfair! And even worse, when you reach 800 points, you keep the same Squad 😠! Because you have such a good team .... Welcome to team play ...
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options
    As we have all been saying, these “team” features are a joke @mudge.  If a “team” wasn’t forced upon me and the total reduced to 20% of what it is to accommodate the fact that this is a single-player game I’d easily complete that total but as it is the “teammates” never contribute.

Personally I simply ignore the SubPar Squad as much as I possibly can as all it provides is a delay after each game played and useless timed boosters.  
  • candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    Options
    @Bricorn if the “gold for stars” you are talking about is the piggy bank, it has been around for a while.  You fill the piggy bank and once it is full you can buy gold at a special price.  I assume the pig empties at that point and you have to refill it.  Never used it and my bank has been full for a long time.  It appears that in the redesign of the map page they gave the pig a new place of prominence in the hopes more players would use it.  Also added info about it to the screen you get when you complete a level.  Just another reminder that we buy gold for me to ignore.
  • Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    Options
    candysodacrusher  Thanks, I'll be ignoring that then.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?