Level 491

mom2lilrascals
mom2lilrascals Posts: 6 Level 2
I’d like to know exactly how is someone supposed to clear level 491 with only 20 moves? Absolutely impossible 🤬 Kind or bummed because now I’m not going to be able to play anymore. Enjoyed playing 

Answers

• Karolykaaa
    Karolykaaa Posts: 67 Level 2
    Same frustration here, I'm at the 700s and lack of moves is a huuuge problem there, too. I know it's about making the levels more challenging, but pls?!
  • mom2lilrascals
    Yep, I quit playing this years ago because it was too difficult and took the fun out of playing.  Recently decided to download the app again and have been enjoying playing with an occasional hard level but this one is just ridiculous.  I've looked on you tube and all the videos show how to beat the level with 30 moves.  I guess back then it used to have 30 but they changed it when they did the update.  So stupid!
  • Karolykaaa
    I've also heard about decreasing the number of moves (even I don't remember to experience it - I also uninstalled then reinstalled before), it makes no sense. I completely agree with your words
  • mom2lilrascals
    Holy CRAP I actually just cleared it, lol. And in  15 moves 😁😁😁
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,679 Sweet Legend
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

@mom2lilrascals, you just proved something that I see here all the time.  Players come here to complain and then suddenly they are able to clear the level.  So I guess the gist of this is to complain and then it will clear.

The reason why you guys might see less moves in your game than the videos online is because the video creators do the videos as soon as the levels are released.  The studio monitors the levels to see how many players pass a specific level and how long it takes.  From there they might decide to "tweak" that level but the video creators don't go back in to create new videos for the levels with less moves.

• Karolykaaa
    @Elsa I can understand her, frustration and anger are big lords, they almost made me complain here, too, but I could control myself, luckily. Maybe she was a bit sharp, but I'm sometimes in the same boat and I know where it comes from.
    I see, your explaination made sense, I just didn't know it actually happens :D
  • _Elsa_
    @Karolykaaa, I totally understand where she is at.  The game has become very difficult for me since I got into the 2000 range.  I can be stuck on the same level for days but I also don't play it much daily.  I will try to clear the level 3 or 4 times and then just close the game and go on to the next game.  I didn't find her words sharp and I can empathize and share the frustration.  As a Superstar I was just told that this is the reason why they are seeing less moves.  If I were a King tweaker I'd make all the levels with 50 moves!  =)
  • Karolykaaa
  • _Elsa_
    Thanks @Karolykaaa for your feedback!
  • mom2lilrascals
    @Karolykaaa
    you said that maybe I was “a bit sharp” when I complained? Ok? I came on here to see if I could get some help and answers, not just to complain.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?