New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
       Same old story. We're working on it. We're listening but nothing happens. 
     said:
    Come on guys! Don't you know a rip-off when you see it? All this stalling is a tactic to get you to buy boosters. I've been quiet for a while, but this is tiresome. Don't buy into the corporate greed! Everything King does is a calculated scam. Let's see how long this post stays up before it gets deleted.

• Jami_Fagala
    Jami_Fagala Posts: 71 Level 3
    @dalec as much as It saddens me, I couldn’t agree with you more. We have been hearing the same song and dance since mtf came out in February! They snatched our quests in a day but it takes 6 months to make a few simple changes to mtf??? To be fair, there have been a couple changes made but they don’t affect the outcome or the rewards. No matter what they change it will not affect the quality or quantity of rewards because that would defeat the purpose of this whole fiasco. That purpose being to make us purchase more boosters so they make more money. What a shame greed has ruined such a great game. 
  • candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    Getting a wrapped candy reward from Mr. Toffee is like getting new underwear for your birthday.  Just sayin’
  • Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    Getting a wrapped candy reward from Mr. Toffee is like getting new underwear for your birthday.  Just sayin’. 

I would prefer the underwear. At least thats useful. 

• candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    Just for fun:
    Mr. Toffee’s Teammates

Peter Parker:  chooses a spot and parks in it until he thinks a row will be completed.  Then finishes his one tile in order to claim the reward.
    Betty Blocker:  cousin to Peter.  Chooses the one spot needed to complete a row and blocks others from completing the board.
    Two-tick Tony:  completes two random tiles, then waits for someone else to do the hard work.
    Random Randy:  completes random tiles without regard to completing a row. 
    Smart Sally:  works well with teammates.  The teammate we all hope to have. 
    Slow Sam:  gets the job done, but takes forever to do it.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,884 Soda Moderator
    What a surprise! I have the same team mates 😜. I’m Sally btw🤗
  • Yaz_Milani
    Yaz_Milani Posts: 204 Level 3
    @Yosca I’m Sally too 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • susanm9090
    susanm9090 Posts: 90 Level 3
    edited August 2019
    My board looks like this because no one wants to be the fool that gives up a striped or regular lollipop just to win a wrapped candy.
  • susanm9090
    susanm9090 Posts: 90 Level 3
    I stumbled on this awesome website that can help figure out when you might get to a certain type level for Mr. Toffee. 

I was looking for my next bubble level but it also shows other type levels as well
    https://candycrushsoda.fandom.com/wiki/Bubble_levels
  • Mark_Adcock
    Mark_Adcock Posts: 119 Level 3
    Maybe instead of investing money in designing MTF and the Soda Squad garbage, King should have invested more resources into finding the odd developer who is able to design levels that have at least a modicum of entertainment and fun, rather than filling each board with blockers, reducing the moves and rebranding it Ultra Hard, whilst forcing players to mindlessly repeat the same level over and over and over until they can match a Colour Bomb with a Colouring Candy as their only means of progress.  Boring, tedious, unimaginative tripe, one level after another...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?