Won't let the game run

eltown324
eltown324 Posts: 3 Newbie
My game shuts down every time I try to play it. It's always right after I open it. It gets to the free good bar and/or points for the team section and poof!! It's gone. I've tried installing it and reinstalling to no avail.  I've also checked on any and all diagnostics that might need to be done to my phone. Any help is wanted/needed. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,680 Sweet Legend
    Hi @eltown324, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Where are you playing the game - Facebook or the Kingdom?  I assume you must be on a mobile device becuase you mentioned that you uninstalled and reinstalled.  Please give me more information so that I can direct you further.

• eltown324
    eltown324 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I'm indeed playing on a mobile device. I'm hoping I'm answering this correctly, It's The Kingdom not Facebook that I'm playing Candy Crush Soda. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,680 Sweet Legend
    Hi @eltown324, the only suggestion that might work is to uninstall and reinstall the game.  But please be aware that if you do uninstall it you will lose all lives and boosters because they are only saved to that device.  Doing this method has worked for a few players so hopefully it will also work for you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?