New Feature: Soda Squad

Comments

• Kathy_Shattuck
    Kathy_Shattuck Posts: 45 Level 2
    @Xarly Is there a reason soda squad disappeared from my game, but not for most other players? I had just posted here that I was hoping to get a new team on Friday and would start participating again and then it disappeared. And I do not have the quests back either. What's going on?
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,805 Soda Moderator
    My team reached 800 points and got with de same team Squad again. Stil no circuit...
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    I still have soda squad with less than 24 hours left and not a very good run but not for lack of trying. It can take me awhile sometimes to get through some of my  current levels. It really would help if they would add gold to the gifts and especially reward those that contribute the most.

I noticed that BGH ran later yesterday. I don't usually have time to do much gaming on Sundays but last night at 11 pm it said it still had 3 hours! For me, the challenge  seemed a little easier than recent weeks and I was able to grab a few last minute lollipops!
  • tmwallace
    tmwallace Posts: 76 Pro Player 👑
    I don’t have soda squad anymore either. Disappeared the other day. But the teams I’ve been on have never gotten to 800. 
  • JoeyG
    JoeyG Posts: 5 Level 2
    I'm over this whole crap.  Now, my "squad" has sent me a "life" (even while I'm currently playing with "infinite" lives for 30 minutes).  I DO NOT WANT THIS.  I DON'T EVEN WANT THE F****ING SQUAD.  I'm done.  I'm completely uninstalling EVERY single one of these stupid f***ing King.com "Candy Crush" games since--for some g******d reason--King.com doesn't seem to want to let ME play the games BY MYSELF.  (CC Friends isn't all that bad, except it takes SOOOOOOOO long to play a level when the "friends" award you their boosters which can completely change the board removing a move that you'd planned on doing.  And the f***ing dancing they do while the unplayed moves are completing is absolutely annoying.)
    Screw this company.
  • Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    JoeyG said:
    I'm over this whole crap.  Now, my "squad" has sent me a "life" (even while I'm currently playing with "infinite" lives for 30 minutes).  I DO NOT WANT THIS.  I DON'T EVEN WANT THE F****ING SQUAD.  I'm done.  I'm completely uninstalling EVERY single one of these stupid f***ing King.com "Candy Crush" games since--for some g******d reason--King.com doesn't seem to want to let ME play the games BY MYSELF.  (CC Friends isn't all that bad, except it takes SOOOOOOOO long to play a level when the "friends" award you their boosters which can completely change the board removing a move that you'd planned on doing.  And the f***ing dancing they do while the unplayed moves are completing is absolutely annoying.)
    Screw this company.
    Don't mess about, tell us what you really think.   =)
  • sunshinesurya
    sunshinesurya Posts: 2 Newbie
    Did the soda squad disappear for everyone else as well?
    Yup. Its gone for me! Good riddance!!
  • LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    My Soda Squad is gone.
  • Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    I've still got it.  I'm starting to not mind it really, it's not as if you have to actually DO anything, unlike the Squad.  I still want my Quests back though.
  • tmwallace
    tmwallace Posts: 76 Pro Player 👑
    Soda Squad is gone for me

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?