New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• YoscaYosca Posts: 284 ✭✭✭✭
    What a surprise! I have the same team mates 😜. I’m Sally btw🤗
  • Yaz_MilaniYaz_Milani Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
    @Yosca I’m Sally too 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • susanm9090susanm9090 Posts: 69 ✭✭
    edited August 27
    My board looks like this because no one wants to be the fool that gives up a striped or regular lollipop just to win a wrapped candy.
    I stumbled on this awesome website that can help figure out when you might get to a certain type level for Mr. Toffee. 

I was looking for my next bubble level but it also shows other type levels as well
    https://candycrushsoda.fandom.com/wiki/Bubble_levels
  • Mark_AdcockMark_Adcock Posts: 68 ✭✭✭
    Maybe instead of investing money in designing MTF and the Soda Squad garbage, King should have invested more resources into finding the odd developer who is able to design levels that have at least a modicum of entertainment and fun, rather than filling each board with blockers, reducing the moves and rebranding it Ultra Hard, whilst forcing players to mindlessly repeat the same level over and over and over until they can match a Colour Bomb with a Colouring Candy as their only means of progress.  Boring, tedious, unimaginative tripe, one level after another...
  • TheaPierrotTheaPierrot Posts: 22
    I do feel there has been some slight improvement in players understanding but it could just be coincidence. If I am correct the developers will have seen an uptick in number of boards completed. 

Here is an idea. Rather than allowing 4 tiles instead of 2, allow 3 tiles. That still forces us to work together but gives us a chance to complete a board in 2 days even if we wasted a tile working with someone else. 
    Do players get a reward just for being on the board or do they have to  complete the tile? 
    They must be testing out something new because my Soda squad disappeared and now I have this key and chest thing.  You need to get to the chest in a certain amount of time and then you get something.  Two switch hands once and a gumball another.
  • LauraLMasonLauraLMason Posts: 331 ✭✭✭✭
    For MTF, your supposed to complete at least 1 tile to get a prize. Sitting on the tile doesn't count. 
    @susanm9090 I don't have this feature yet but it is called Batulas Key. There is a discussion thread by this name you can look at. 
    Does anyone know if Mr. Toffee is on the facebook app?
  • BricornBricorn Posts: 116 ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if Mr. Toffee is on the facebook app?
    Yes.  Can't seem to shake the bugger.
  • nothappyjannothappyjan Posts: 24 ✭✭
    I do feel there has been some slight improvement in players understanding but it could just be coincidence. If I am correct the developers will have seen an uptick in number of boards completed. 

Here is an idea. Rather than allowing 4 tiles instead of 2, allow 3 tiles. That still forces us to work together but gives us a chance to complete a board in 2 days even if we wasted a tile working with someone else. 
    It's not working. For two days now, my teammates and I have completed the row which someone has gone for the tick and complete a honey row. Surely you don't tick a honey row if you know you can't complete it? Anyway, should I complete the 'complete 2 new levels' using boosters or not? Feel like I shouldn't. It'll yield the sum total of a wrapped candy or some such nonsense.  I'll soon see now long it takes to get a new board then.
  • DitteDitte Posts: 84 ✭✭✭
      I've been stuck on the same board since Saturday. No rows doable without new levels or hands/striped lollies :(. One other player has been parked since Saturday, the other ticked a tile Saturday, but then chose a tile in the wrong row. That tile has been ticked today and the player has chosen another tile, but he/she might have the same problem as me-no new levels to play. There's a row that just needs a tile with one new level ticked, another needing a bubble level. But seems like we're stuck there until Friday :(
    Ditte said:
      I've been stuck on the same board since Saturday. No rows doable without new levels or hands/striped lollies :(. One other player has been parked since Saturday, the other ticked a tile Saturday, but then chose a tile in the wrong row. That tile has been ticked today and the player has chosen another tile, but he/she might have the same problem as me-no new levels to play. There's a row that just needs a tile with one new level ticked, another needing a bubble level. But seems like we're stuck there until Friday :(
    Makes you crazy, doesn’t it.  
  • DitteDitte Posts: 84 ✭✭✭
    Ditte said:
    Makes you crazy, doesn’t it.  
      Yes there should always be at least one row without boosters/new levels. I don't mind using an ordinary lolly. I've got plenty and often use one to complete BGH. But using a hand or a striped lolly? No way!