Batula’s Key - Treasure Goblin - New feature being tested!

Comments

• candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    Ok, they already made this feature harder for me. The first two times, when I completed one new level, the treasure goblin/batula thing would show up and then I would have to complete 2 or 3 more levels for the reward.   Now it makes me play 3 new levels before the batula/goblin thing shows up and then I have to play 3 to 4 more levels to get the reward. Ugh...I liked this the first two times I played it, but now forget about it. I'm not going to complete 7  new levels just to get a small reward. 
    Agreed.  I’ve only opened the chest once so far.  Tonight I got a new key and it was 4 levels away instead of 3.  Once again, why fix what wasn’t broken?
  • BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    I have to agree that I am not at all fond of how many levels I have to clear in order to claim my prize. The old gift boxes were much more manageable!
  • Pickles123
    Pickles123 Posts: 111 Level 2
    edited September 2019
    Ive been on this stupid level for 4 days now, there’s no way I’m getting that stupid key.

The game’s corrupt !!!

(Edited by CM: external site)
  • susanm9090
    susanm9090 Posts: 90 Level 3
    I just seems like yet another feature that is great for lower level players that can zip through a bunch of levels in one session rather than spending days or weeks in a single level.  And so far the rewards have been minimal , three boosters in maybe a week.
  • Mumsydoo
    Mumsydoo Posts: 1 Newbie
    This is rubbish! Won a level with a chest only for it to open with the key which flies a few levels further?! That's just absolute rubbish! 
  • Pickles123
    Pickles123 Posts: 111 Level 2
    Ok, they already made this feature harder for me. The first two times, when I completed one new level, the treasure goblin/batula thing would show up and then I would have to complete 2 or 3 more levels for the reward.   Now it makes me play 3 new levels before the batula/goblin thing shows up and then I have to play 3 to 4 more levels to get the reward. Ugh...I liked this the first two times I played it, but now forget about it. I'm not going to complete 7  new levels just to get a small reward. 
    Agreed.  I’ve only opened the chest once so far.  Tonight I got a new key and it was 4 levels away instead of 3.  Once again, why fix what wasn’t broken?
    To make even more money through the gullible and stupid.
  • LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    Doesn't sound like fun at all.
  • candysodacrusher
    Batula paid another visit tonight.  Five levels to complete in 4 hours.  Yeah—not going to happen.  Missing the treasure chests as much as the Quests right now.
  • candysodacrusher
    edited September 2019
    If Batula’s goal is to prevent players from opening the chests, it is immensely successful.  I’d like the old chests back, please.

I should probably be less sarcastic and more specific.  First the positive.  The one and only time I saw a reward, it was worth playing for.  Now the negative.  The randomness with which he appears as well as the randomness of the number of levels one has to complete to open the chest is annoying.  He always seems to appear just about the time I am either done playing or out of lives.  Also annoying.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?