New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• TheaPierrot
    TheaPierrot Posts: 25 Level 2
    I do feel there has been some slight improvement in players understanding but it could just be coincidence. If I am correct the developers will have seen an uptick in number of boards completed. 

Here is an idea. Rather than allowing 4 tiles instead of 2, allow 3 tiles. That still forces us to work together but gives us a chance to complete a board in 2 days even if we wasted a tile working with someone else. 
  • TheaPierrot
    Do players get a reward just for being on the board or do they have to  complete the tile? 
  • susanm9090
    susanm9090 Posts: 90 Level 3
    They must be testing out something new because my Soda squad disappeared and now I have this key and chest thing.  You need to get to the chest in a certain amount of time and then you get something.  Two switch hands once and a gumball another.
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    For MTF, your supposed to complete at least 1 tile to get a prize. Sitting on the tile doesn't count. 
    @susanm9090 I don't have this feature yet but it is called Batulas Key. There is a discussion thread by this name you can look at. 
  • TheaPierrot
    Does anyone know if Mr. Toffee is on the facebook app?
  • Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    Does anyone know if Mr. Toffee is on the facebook app?
    Yes.  Can't seem to shake the bugger.
  • nothappyjan
    nothappyjan Posts: 27 Level 2
    I do feel there has been some slight improvement in players understanding but it could just be coincidence. If I am correct the developers will have seen an uptick in number of boards completed. 

Here is an idea. Rather than allowing 4 tiles instead of 2, allow 3 tiles. That still forces us to work together but gives us a chance to complete a board in 2 days even if we wasted a tile working with someone else. 
    It's not working. For two days now, my teammates and I have completed the row which someone has gone for the tick and complete a honey row. Surely you don't tick a honey row if you know you can't complete it? Anyway, should I complete the 'complete 2 new levels' using boosters or not? Feel like I shouldn't. It'll yield the sum total of a wrapped candy or some such nonsense.  I'll soon see now long it takes to get a new board then.
  • Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
      I've been stuck on the same board since Saturday. No rows doable without new levels or hands/striped lollies :(. One other player has been parked since Saturday, the other ticked a tile Saturday, but then chose a tile in the wrong row. That tile has been ticked today and the player has chosen another tile, but he/she might have the same problem as me-no new levels to play. There's a row that just needs a tile with one new level ticked, another needing a bubble level. But seems like we're stuck there until Friday :(
  • susanm9090
    susanm9090 Posts: 90 Level 3
    Ditte said:
      I've been stuck on the same board since Saturday. No rows doable without new levels or hands/striped lollies :(. One other player has been parked since Saturday, the other ticked a tile Saturday, but then chose a tile in the wrong row. That tile has been ticked today and the player has chosen another tile, but he/she might have the same problem as me-no new levels to play. There's a row that just needs a tile with one new level ticked, another needing a bubble level. But seems like we're stuck there until Friday :(
    Makes you crazy, doesn’t it.  
  • Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    Ditte said:
    Makes you crazy, doesn’t it.  
      Yes there should always be at least one row without boosters/new levels. I don't mind using an ordinary lolly. I've got plenty and often use one to complete BGH. But using a hand or a striped lolly? No way! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?