New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    I have 1 column with 2 checks, in another column someone for some reason selected use a hand switch and in another column for several days someone is supposed to make a color ball. I guess I will try to finish the first one if I come across a frosting level!
  • Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    I had one line with no nasties, one picked 4 stars, the other picked use the striped hammer one time, that was 3 days ago.  I'm stuck needing red candies on an ultra hard level with - you guessed it - no red candies.  When it resets tomorrow, I'm going to change to the 3rd column which is at least possible.

Surely it's wrong that "team members" can do this?

• susanm9090
    susanm9090 Posts: 90 Level 3
    Bricorn said:
    I had one line with no nasties, one picked 4 stars, the other picked use the striped hammer one time, that was 3 days ago.  I'm stuck needing red candies on an ultra hard level with - you guessed it - no red candies.  When it resets tomorrow, I'm going to change to the 3rd column which is at least possible.

You can pick up the red candies on any level, so just do a lower one.
  • Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    Bricorn said:

Bricorn said:

Just what I was about to say. Just find a level with red candies. 
  • Bricorn
    Bricorn said:

Didn't know that, I'll give it a go in the morning.  Thanks.
  • candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    Well I screwed up big time.  Last tile to tick is finish off a row is complete a hard level.  Intentionally saved a tick to use with the hard level I was on when I played it after getting help from the daily bonus booster.  So, get my bonus booster, manage to complete the level and then realize I forgot to tick the tile to work on it.  Grrrrr.  So not it’s up to one of my teammates try to find a different row to work on. 
  • Bricorn
    Well I screwed up big time.  Last tile to tick is finish off a row is complete a hard level.  Intentionally saved a tick to use with the hard level I was on when I played it after getting help from the daily bonus booster.  So, get my bonus booster, manage to complete the level and then realize I forgot to tick the tile to work on it.  Grrrrr.  So not it’s up to one of my teammates try to find a different row to work on. 
    Been there, done that.....
  • Ditte
    Bricorn said:
     So have I, but fortunately only on easier tiles such as make 2*cb/wrap. So finally Friday and we could finish the board with new levels. The next board had 2 rows without boosters/new levels. 2 tiles were chosen, but I suspected at least one was a blocker/parker, so I chose the tile common for the 2 rows. Unfortunately the other active player stayed with the first row, where the 3rd player is blocking the easy collect 140 orange. After 3 hours 0 orange. 
  • Ditte
      So now the player has made 98 of the 140 orange, but has stopped playing again. I just don't get it?! Why pick a tile, then not play at all for hours, then play one level and stop again, when it would take just 5 minutes to get those orange and complete a row? You can get those orange on any level, without even winning the level, it's sooo easy. You don't have to make any effort besides playing for a few minutes. 1-2 levels and it's done, no tactics or skill needed. But no.....
  • susanm9090
    susanm9090 Posts: 90 Level 3
    Ditte said:
    Bricorn said:
     So have I, but fortunately only on easier tiles such as make 2*cb/wrap. So finally Friday and we could finish the board with new levels. The next board had 2 rows without boosters/new levels. 2 tiles were chosen, but I suspected at least one was a blocker/parker, so I chose the tile common for the 2 rows. Unfortunately the other active player stayed with the first row, where the 3rd player is blocking the easy collect 140 orange. After 3 hours 0 orange. 
    It is this crappy mind game and strategizing that makes you insane playing Toffee.  On a new board I will sometimes choose a tile I won’t complete just to wait to see who picks a tile and whether they actually are working on it, so I can move if need be without wasting a tick.  But then you get the people who start but don’t finish.  Imthink

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?