New Feature: Soda Squad

Comments

• LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    I didn't have it anymore until this morning. It had been gone for at least a week since my last squad fizzled. I was hoping that was the end unless huge improvements are made!
  • susanm9090
    susanm9090 Posts: 90 Level 3
    tmwallace said:
    I dont' have soda squad anymore and I have never seen Gold Rush! I wold like to have that too!
    My Gold Rush has been unattainable like complete 20 levels in the next four hours.  Something else meant for newcomers.
  • Yaz_Milani
    Yaz_Milani Posts: 204 Level 3
    @susanm9090 a little secret.... play level 1-20 😊
  • Brian_Tate
    Brian_Tate Posts: 73 Level 3
    I message popped up saying if you get team points you can earn gold.  I got almost 400 points in the last competition and got nothing. What is the deal?
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Well, Soda Squad is not bad if you have at least some friends who love to play this game every day. I found a cool squad and thanks to those buddies, I gained some cool rewards fast.
    So, it's not a bad feature if you have friends in this game.
  • candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    edited September 2019
    I message popped up saying if you get team points you can earn gold.  I got almost 400 points in the last competition and got nothing. What is the deal?
    I had that same message. I also have over 400 points but the time on the squad hasn’t expired yet.  Did your squad make the 800? I don’t think mine is going to make it.
  • Brian_Tate
    Brian_Tate Posts: 73 Level 3
    I had that same message. I also have over 400 points but the time on the squad hasn’t expired yet.  Did your squad make the 800? I don’t think mine is going to make it.
    Yes we made 800 still no gold yet.
  • Kathy_Shattuck
    Kathy_Shattuck Posts: 45 Level 2
    Ok, weird. My soda squad is back also after several weeks of being gone,  but nothing about gold bars for individual points. My new team is actually participating this time but the rewards still stink, all timed boosters,  ugh...I wish there was even just one non-timed booster for each reward. For me, no improvements except better teammates. 
  • candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    Yes we made 800 still no gold yet.
    Well, we did make the 800 and no gold for me either.  Guess I won’t bother replaying all those levels to keep my squad together.    
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    The past few days after I have logged in for the first time the soda squad hasnt shown up right away on my home screen. When it does a few minutes later, I am not getting credit for that day. Not that this would make a big difference in the overall score, but it should still give me the daily credit and be on my screen when I first log in.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?