New Rainbow Streak (aka Rainbow Road) - We want your Feedback!

Options

Comments

• RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Prefered the old version
    I preferred the old version by far. 
  • mowie
    mowie Posts: 163 Level 3
    Options
    Love the new version
    i'm lovin it i'm fairly new to this game but it gives you the determination to keep going.  i'm really enjoying this part i did'nt know about this i was just playing the game now i'm in a group with so many friendly and helpful people.
  • leonyp
    leonyp Posts: 48 Level 2
    Options
    Love the new version
    I love new version!
  • Antheiia
    Antheiia Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Prefered the old version
    I preferred the old one. The only problem is i cant click on the road to check my progress like I could with the old one. Plus idk when I get the added 30 minute boosters using this version of rainbow road, before I would know how many levels I needed to pass to get like double fish for 30 min etc. It is just not an interactive as the old one
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options
    Prefered the old version
    Ok everyone, since i voted, i will tell you and my opinion.
    In August, i tried the both version of Rainbow Streak on my phone to be honest, i preferred the old one.

Seriously, i missed it when Kimmy (in the beginning of every level and once she had one of her cool forms), she appeared in the centre of the panel, she gave you boosters and she winked to you  like she wanted to say this (Kimmy: I give you these boosters and the rest is up to you! I believe that you can do this! )

Seriously, it was an extremely cool feature and I loved her forms abit (with Legendary Rainbow Bow to be my favorite) .

Also, all this was based on my theory and hear it cause you will gonna love it:

'When Tiffi and Kimmy entered in Candy Kingdom for first time, and thanks to the magic of this Kingdom, these two girls gained some powers so to help their friends and all of the players around. Tiffi as you noticed in Candy Crush Friends Saga gained the power to throw up 3 Swedish Fishes in the panel when she collected 10 red Candies. Kimmy from the other side, and actually her big bow gained a special power. A power to transform into something cool and great and gained the ability to fly and in order to help all of us, she gave us boosters. But in order to keep this power on, Kimmy wanted our help...to give our energy to her and helped her to pass these levels until she reached in her powerful form which was the Legendary Rainbow Bow. '

As you heard from my story, Kimmy had powers too like Tiffi but now they replaced her powers with those bottles. Really? Ok, I know that they wanted to try this feature but I find it really unfair that Tiffi has powers while Kimmy not.
    Kimmy deserves to be loved and famous just like her sister Tiffi so let's give her a chance and please bring back the old feature so Kimmy's sake. Now seeing those bottles, i really want to take those boosters out and give them to Kimmy ...oh and filled up those bottles with so much soda for her.

That's all!
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Just want to thank you again in behalf of the team. I'll un-announce this thread for now to give room for other topics, but happy to keep the conversations around the new rainbow streak vs the old rainbow road happening.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Kathyrnn
    Kathyrnn Posts: 41 Level 2
    Options
    No different than it was, just a new graphic.  What is interesting is since I updated this week, I’m not seeing ads.  I wonder if your advertisers are aware they’re paying for ads, that players aren’t seeing?
  • candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    Options
    Rainbow Streak showed up in my game for the first time a few days ago.  The first thing I noticed was that it explicitly shows you what happens if you don’t manage to keep the streak going.  
    I also have to say that I miss the graphics associated with Rainbow Road, which were more fun/entertaining.
    Which do I prefer?  Tough to say.  I can see where the Streak version is more conducive to encouraging someone to use extra moves to keep the streak going but I suppose whether a player chooses to do so depends on how important it is for the player to keep the streak going.  For me, the decision to use extra moves is more dependent on whether I think the extra moves will allow me to complete the level than keeping the streak going.
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options
    Love the new version
    Rainbow Streak showed up in my game for the first time a few days ago.  The first thing I noticed was that it explicitly shows you what happens if you don’t manage to keep the streak going.  
    I also have to say that I miss the graphics associated with Rainbow Road, which were more fun/entertaining.
    Which do I prefer?  Tough to say.  I can see where the Streak version is more conducive to encouraging someone to use extra moves to keep the streak going but I suppose whether a player chooses to do so depends on how important it is for the player to keep the streak going.  For me, the decision to use extra moves is more dependent on whether I think the extra moves will allow me to complete the level than keeping the streak going.
    The graphics associated with the feature are meaningless.  Who cares whether it shows a CC character or a poop emoji??  The effects on gameplay are the same either way.

Any halfway intelligent player by now will understand when it’s useful to use the free ad(or gold bars when you run out) to get free moves or not in order to keep the streak alive and get an additional chance on the next level to start out with both of the spherical candy types next to each other or close enough to expend a free switch.
  • candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    Options
    There was some discussion earlier about the double fish having a glitch in the Rainbow Streak.  Has this been fixed?  I’ve noticed that sometimes I get double fish and sometimes I don’t.  Does the level you are playing make a difference?  If not, then the glitch is still there.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?