New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    dalec said:
    Candy Charming is a good replacement. Pretty challenging and lots of boosters. Posted this at 2:00 PM. We'll see how long it stays up.
    What is Candy Charming? I'm a bit loathe to start playing another King game. Especially since I had to delete Jelly Crush.
    If he went to the trouble of asking how long the post would stay up, I’m sure it’s not a King game
  • nothappyjan
    nothappyjan Posts: 27 Level 2
    I've just realised we've been complaining for more than 6 months. They don't care. If they did they would do something about our dislike. But they don't.
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    edited September 2019
    I've just realised we've been complaining for more than 6 months. They don't care. If they did they would do something about our dislike. But they don't.
    I just realized this post is in the very thread I was referring to, I thought I was replying to a vanilla CCS post here...

Welcome to the club.  Over on the Soda Saga page we have been complaining since February about a unanimously unpopular feature(which happens to be over 100 pages long and ALL negative responses) yet all we have gotten is unfulfilled promises from @Xarly about how King “cares” and is going to change things. 

My advice to you is to not hold your breath waiting for changes as they’re simply going to milk the brainless paying customers for all they’re worth before folding for good.  Unless, of course, the brainless morons that actually pay money for these games continue to do so in droves in spite of the egregious attempts by Activision to do exactly that.

Any of you that are foolish enough to spend actual money to continue playing this FREE game, please let me know why you do it.
  • dalec
    dalec Posts: 24 Level 2
    Candy Charming is not a King game. It's very similar to CCS. It has ads, but if you exit the game and go right back in, the ads will be gone. You can also watch ads to get additional boosters.
  • dalec
    dalec Posts: 24 Level 2
    You know they aren't paying attention to these posts because the posts promoting other games haven't been blocked yet.
  • candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    I spoke too soon.  Have someone sitting on “make one coloring ball” for three days.  That tile completes the line.  ☹️
  • Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
      The first player to pick a tile took 120 red candies in the only row without boosters/new levels. I did 2 of the tiles player 3 the 3rd tile and his second tile in another row, and then we waited and waited. After 9 hours the player abandoned the red tile and shifted to 15 fish and also did a second tile. So he/she must have been stuck on a level without reds not knowing you can just go back to an earlier level to collect the reds. But at least now I can collect the reds today myeslf and finish the row. 
  • Kathy_Shattuck
    Kathy_Shattuck Posts: 45 Level 2
    Bricorn said:
    I've had a series of bad "teams", currently there's one row that should be easy, but a blocker picked "use a hand" and is sitting there.  Why would you pick that when the other 3 tiles are done (one by him admittedly) and just sit there?
    I think I have this same guy on my MTF team now, ugh! He completed one tile (100 orange candies) and I did the 2 others on the same line. Then he goes and parks on the hand switch the last 2 days on a different line. It's like he wanted to do the bare minimum easiest tile and reap the rewards from other people's work. And now the other "teammate" is sitting on the 4th tile and doing nothing,  so I had to start working on a different row. MTF shouldn't take THREE days to complete! 
  • Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    Bricorn said:
    I've had a series of bad "teams", currently there's one row that should be easy, but a blocker picked "use a hand" and is sitting there.  Why would you pick that when the other 3 tiles are done (one by him admittedly) and just sit there?
    I think I have this same guy on my MTF team now, ugh! He completed one tile (100 orange candies) and I did the 2 others on the same line. Then he goes and parks on the hand switch the last 2 days on a different line. It's like he wanted to do the bare minimum easiest tile and reap the rewards from other people's work. And now the other "teammate" is sitting on the 4th tile and doing nothing,  so I had to start working on a different row. MTF shouldn't take THREE days to complete! 
        Why pick a row with a hand in it in the first place? The hand is most likely worth more than the reward. And maybe the player hasn't yet played a level that needed a hand. I get annoyed when people start a row with a hand, striped lolly or a new level in it. Fine if they do those tiles themselves, but no they pick an easy tile expecting others to use boosters to finish the row. 
  • susanm9090
    susanm9090 Posts: 90 Level 3
    Third game in a row with total Parker’s.  Don’t even start their square.  Just block easily accomplished tasks.  I have sort of given up thinking about Mr. Toffee as well.  I pick something reasonably attainable and then it ignore the game.  Also ignore Batula since I can never get him and Soda Squad because you aren’t likely to win anything.  Just trying to focus on enjoying playing without boosters even if it takes weeks to complete a level.  It’s either that or quit playing altogether.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?