After Ad screen goes black - (Collecting details for investigation)!

Options

Answers

• ashishtilak
    ashishtilak Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hi All,

I'm still facing black screen on Redmi 6 pro running MIUI 10.3.3 Android 9 just after watching ad.  This is happening more frequently now.  Screen shot attached.  Pl resolve!!!
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

There seems to be an issue which is unfortunately affecting the game app! Rest assured however, the game team is aware of this and working as hard as they can to solve this but we don't have a timeframe for a fix just yet.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this 😉

• Kathyrnn
    Kathyrnn Posts: 41 Level 2
    Options
    Ads, which give us free boosters, have not been running since I did the last update.  It is not my phone, because I still see ads in original CC.  When are you going to fix this problem?  I’m sure your advertisers would not be pleased.
  • Auburn_1
    Auburn_1 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I love this game and I play it every single day.  For the past two days, all I get is a black screen.  I've tried everything I can think of to fix it, but to no avail.  Is it a game issue at your end, or is something wrong at my end?  HELP!  I want my game back!  :3 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Kathyrnn!

There seems to be an issue which is unfortunately affecting the game app! Rest assured however, the game team is aware of this and working as hard as they can to solve this but we don't have a timeframe for a fix just yet.

You can follow up on this topic here.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this 😉

• Kathyrnn
    Options
    Thank you for answering QueenB.  I appreciate it.
  • Kathyrnn
    Options
    I’m also here to ask the team to fix the glitch that has stopped the advertisements from running.  The ads stopped for me when I did the most recent update a couple weeks ago.  I know it has nothing to do with my IPhone (what I play on) because I am still seeing advertisements when I play original CC.  Please get this fixed.  Having no way to get boosters and extra moves is just sucking more joy out of the game.  (Soda Squad and Mr.Toffee, with no other active team members was the first changes that made the game less fun).  I’ve been playing for years, but am at a point where it may be time to look for a game (from another company) that is better run.  Seriously, when your company is driving LONG time players away, you might want to take a look at how you are managing things.  Thank you.
  • Kathyrnn
    Options
    Something I forgot to mention in my comment above.  One of the moderators took the time to address my complaint. (Thank you QueenB, that was very nice of you). She said the team was aware of the problem, but didn’t have a time frame for when it would be fixed, and thanked me for my “patience”. She posted a link, that brought me to this thread.  People have been complaining since 5/29/19.  It’s now 9/18/19.  Three and a half months and the “team” hasn’t fixed this problem?  There is a serious problem if your “team” can’t fix a programming glitch in 3 1/2 months.  Again, thank you.
  • borgesfatima
    borgesfatima Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    This is a screenshot of what happens.
    It hapen to me to.

• Kathyrnn
    Options
    QueenB said:
    Hi @Kathyrnn!

You can follow up on this topic here.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?