Ads not available anymore

Kathyrnn
Kathyrnn Posts: 41 Level 2
edited September 2019 in Discussions
Since I updated CCS a couple weeks ago I no longer see ads. (The free boosts from the ads make a big difference).  Is it just me or are others having the same problem?  I posted about it, but the response was a bot, and none of the automated responses fit the problem

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager

Special events and extra features are available only during specific time frames and only for randomly chosen groups of players and devices from time to time.

If you do not see this special event in your game at the moment then rest assured it'll be coming your way soon in the future!

We'd like to reassure you that sometimes you'll have features which other players do not, so we try to make sure you won't miss out on the fun.

I'd love to be able to manually add this feature to your game, but I'm afraid here we have no control over how these groups are selected or chosen.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but our Game Studios are constantly testing new features and concepts and we believe that this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future.

• Kathyrnn
    Kathyrnn Posts: 41 Level 2
    Sorry QueenBee going to have to disagree with you on this one.  “If you do not see this special event in your game at the moment then rest assured it’ll be coming your way soon in the future!”  I’ve been playing at least 5 years and I’m never once seen the “Bubblegum Hill” (I think that’s the name) that other players had.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?