Frustrated with the game !!!

tutka
tutka Posts: 2 Newbie
Aren't you ashamed not to make the game more interesting and less difficult, I personally have invested a lot of money to pass your nasty levels. I am very disappointed and sad !!!

Comments

• Lili_Fino
    Lili_Fino Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited September 2019
    **Edit by CM: Unsupported language**    
  • Pickles123
    Pickles123 Posts: 111 Level 2
    tutka said:
    Aren't you ashamed not to make the game more interesting and less difficult, I personally have invested a lot of money to pass your nasty levels. I am very disappointed and sad !!!

You’re part of the problem, spending money on boosters is what these thieves want. 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    @Lili_Fino, welcome to our Community 🤗

Sorry but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understands and can be understood. 

Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and have a lovely day!

• tutka
    tutka Posts: 2 Newbie

Pickles123

Thanks ! 
    You understand me in my bad english they are
    hieves and they make the game difficult and bad ... lol !!!

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend
    @tutka =)

I can understand you very well. They are designed to pay for it. But please remember, it is up to each one of them, whether he wants to spend money or not. Even with the boosters you do not always manage the level. It is a waste of money to spend. I have not spent a single cent on the legends yet. It sometimes takes longer, but I manage well. It is my honest opinion! Even between PC and mobile device, it makes a big difference. I know what I'm talking about. At the beginning of the year I was still at 721 via PC. Now with the tablet I am well over 1400. That makes a big difference. I get all the boosters for free. Should not be forgotten.

I wish you good luck and success with your games.

Happy Peggy
    <3 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?