HELP!!!!

aallen324
aallen324 Posts: 1 Newbie
After playing this game and not getting any races or boosters, my husband started playing and he always has gold bar races among others, gets all kinds of boosters and gold bars. The most gold bars i've ever been able to get is 7 and that's over a period of time. I've never had the gold bar race or any of the other races he's getting. It's almost impossible for me to even get boosters. what's the problem? i'm ready to delete the app. and yes, i am signed in on facebook. 

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    Welcome to our Community @aallen324 🤗

Special events and extra features are available only during specific time frames and only for randomly chosen groups of players and devices from time to time.

If you do not see this special event in your game at the moment then rest assured it'll be coming your way soon in the future!

We'd like to reassure you that sometimes you'll have features which other players do not, so we try to make sure you won't miss out on the fun.

I'd love to be able to manually add this feature to your game, but I'm afraid here, we have no control over how these groups are selected or chosen.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but our Game Studios are constantly testing new features and concepts and we believe that this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?