Black Screen - Candy Crush Soda (Reported to the Studio)!

Answers

• black screen or you guys going too fix the problem
  • sugiartosugiarto Posts: 19
    Still have black screen.  Am playing on PC and am able to play Saga fine.  Soda loads okay but the actual game is black, I get my lives in the corner and all else but game area is black.  This has gone on long enough.  
    Still have black screen.  Am playing on PC and am able to play Saga fine.  Soda loads okay but the actual game is black, I get my lives in the corner and all else but game area is black.  This has gone on long enough.  
  • bettyblikbettyblik Posts: 6
    in plaats van mensen steeds maar weer te vertellen dat ze in het engels moeten typen, zouden jullie wat aan dat zwarte gat moeten doen waar ik nu al bijna 2 weken naar zit te staren!!

TRANSLATE!!!!!!

instead of telling people again and again that they have to type in English, you should do something about the black hole that I have been staring at for almost 2 weeks now !!>:)