New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• susanm9090
    susanm9090 Posts: 90 Level 3
    My last few boards have been terrible.  No easy rows, everything requiring a booster.  completing a couple levels or getting five stars.  And every reward has been a wrapped candy.
  • TheaPierrot
    TheaPierrot Posts: 25 Level 2
    Well it seems they are tinkering. I play on three devices, two without signins. Recently I noticed I occasionally had 3 boosters on a board but the last day or two there have been no boosters at all. Seems they are playing with the variance. 

I got a striped lollipop which I don't recall getting before. 
  • candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    Well it seems they are tinkering. 
    Agree.  Something has changed though I’m not sure what exactly it is.  I’ve been thinking more players are ignoring it as I’ve been able to complete a number of boards without any disruption from teammates.  If they would make this a single player feature and do away with the two ticks per day, it would be a much better feature. (Not that that is an original thought.)
  • mammoth
    mammoth Posts: 3 Newbie
    พิมพ์ความคิดเห็นของคุณ
  • nothappyjan
    nothappyjan Posts: 27 Level 2
    Well it seems they are tinkering. 
    Agree.  Something has changed though I’m not sure what exactly it is.  I’ve been thinking more players are ignoring it as I’ve been able to complete a number of boards without any disruption from teammates.  If they would make this a single player feature and do away with the two ticks per day, it would be a much better feature. (Not that that is an original thought.)
    I was thinking so too, but this morning's board - no boosters or collect 5 stars etc on two rows. My teammate and I did all but the parker who is sitting on collect 100 green candies hasn't done a thing. I suspect it's @zarly and crew with robotbots blocking rows.  Just like the last game I played where I ended up completing about 6 new games to get around the parker blocking for days.  Apart from parker, it would have been completed in a day instead of 4.
  • itsDONZZ
    itsDONZZ Posts: 0 Newbie
    My toffee bingo board isnt active since last update? How do i fix?

•  Mr. Toffee’s Fair is very frustrating! 
    Two BIG problems:
    1. Other players 
    2. Only 2 tiles per day
     — others block a row I’ve chosen and then remain inactive. Two days it took to tick three tiles and now I’m blocked. So now I have to waste at least two MORE days to start a new row or column. Now, I started a second row and now THAT one is blocked! I don’t have the boosters to complete the other squares and I’ve wasted over a week when I could have been done in two days. This happens ALL THE TIME. 
    —I have not liked it since it began, but I’ve tried giving it a chance. I HATE it. It’s not fair that my progress in earning rewards for completing tasks is dependent on random, anonymous people who may or may not play everyday or stay in their lane.  

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend
    It is true 2 tasks per day is too little. I also do not like to use boosters to solve the problem. I'm out of the way. I'm looking for those without booster. I do not care about blokieren. Since I play through my levels quickly and then I'll be right in the next board. I take it easy. I get my boosters and the others also resolve rows and columns. Since I get something else. The main thing is that I get through the levels well. That's important to me.

• candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
     Mr. Toffee’s Fair is very frustrating! 
    Two BIG problems:
    1. Other players 
    2. Only 2 tiles per day

I would say 3 big problems.  The two you mentioned and the rewards.  If the rewards are supposedly coming from a pool, the pool must be filled with 99% wrapped candies!
  • nisette54
    nisette54 Posts: 2 Newbie
    bonjour je joue a candy crush soda depuis un bon moment et sur mon compte je n'ai pas la foire de Mr tofee alors que ma fille l'a depuis un moment. pouvez vous me dire comment l 'obtenir. je vous remercie d'avance

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?