Batula’s Key - Treasure Goblin - New feature being tested!

Comments

• candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    Wow!  I actually opened a chest tonight.  Took two weeks of playing since the first chest.  
  • Yaz_Milani
    Yaz_Milani Posts: 204 Level 3
    I just noticed the biggest change since batula the teaser started showing up.. I rarely have lives!! The chests meant I could take my time and when I landed on one I get a booster plus lives.. which meant I could continue playing.. sometimes completing many levels after that! 
    Im gonna call her Batula the Crueler! Im
    not happy! 
  • Pickles123
    Pickles123 Posts: 111 Level 2
    Xarly said:
    It really wouldn't be a bad feature if they decreased the number of levels you must complete before getting the key. By the time I reach the key (which I've done only twice since this event was introduced) I have already been playing for 2 hours and am ready to get off! :frown:
    @BeckyBubblegum thank you for the feedback! This is exactly the level of insights that make it so much easier to bring when discussing this with the studio. I'll make sure this is raised accordingly.

Between the appearing and disappearing, and changing the time limits and moving the goal, Batula is basically a carnival shell game.  Not a compliment, just to be perfectly understood.
    @candysodacrusher , message received! I personally agree that the testing and inconsistency can lead to confusion and lack of attraction to the feature. As with the above, I'll make sure this is mentioned.

Just want to re-emphasise the message that I mentioned in previous features being released. Your feedback very much matters. It's the combination of your feedback and the feature's performance what factors the team's decisions for the game. Our job as managers of the community is to make sure this feedback is sent their way and when I say we are thankful for your feedback, I truly mean it. Conversations happen around your thoughts and ways of seeing the game, just want to make that clear.

Last, I'd like to remind you all that this feature has just came out. I'm sure we will be seeing reiterations and optimizations of the same moving forward.

Cheers,
    Xarly

And they’ll completely ignore you.
  • Pickles123
    Pickles123 Posts: 111 Level 2
    Xarly said:
    It really wouldn't be a bad feature if they decreased the number of levels you must complete before getting the key. By the time I reach the key (which I've done only twice since this event was introduced) I have already been playing for 2 hours and am ready to get off! :frown:
    @BeckyBubblegum thank you for the feedback! This is exactly the level of insights that make it so much easier to bring when discussing this with the studio. I'll make sure this is raised accordingly.

Between the appearing and disappearing, and changing the time limits and moving the goal, Batula is basically a carnival shell game.  Not a compliment, just to be perfectly understood.
    @candysodacrusher , message received! I personally agree that the testing and inconsistency can lead to confusion and lack of attraction to the feature. As with the above, I'll make sure this is mentioned.

Just want to re-emphasise the message that I mentioned in previous features being released. Your feedback very much matters. It's the combination of your feedback and the feature's performance what factors the team's decisions for the game. Our job as managers of the community is to make sure this feedback is sent their way and when I say we are thankful for your feedback, I truly mean it. Conversations happen around your thoughts and ways of seeing the game, just want to make that clear.

Last, I'd like to remind you all that this feature has just came out. I'm sure we will be seeing reiterations and optimizations of the same moving forward.

Cheers,
    Xarly

And they’ll completely ignore you.
  • susanm9090
    susanm9090 Posts: 90 Level 3
    It is just another annoyance.  It usually shows up if I play a game or two in the evening and with only five lives and no boosters not a snowballs chance of moving up three or four levels.  And the two times I did reach it I got two switches the first time and one the second.

Just something else for newcomers and an irritant for long  Thanks again King.

• Kathyrnn
    Kathyrnn Posts: 41 Level 2
    Hey, guys!
    I just updated my Soda Saga app yesterday and got this new feature as well. I haven't had a chance to claim the key yet, but I have to say I'm not very happy that it has replaced my gift boxes.
    What happens once you claim the first key? Does another key pop up further down the map or is it a once a day thing? The gift boxes awarded you with a different booster each time, so I am curious how this new feature works in comparison.
    Becky, what gift boxes did you lose?  (I don’t understand which feature you’re referring to)
  • candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    Never saw him today.  And yesterday I actually opened a chest.
  • BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    Kathyrnn said:
    Becky, what gift boxes did you lose?  (I don’t understand which feature you’re referring to)
    Hi, Kathyrnn!
    I use to get a set of five colorful gift boxes to open as I advanced across the game map. Each box contained a free timed booster and additional time on my life lock. They appeared each day when I logged in and disappeared every 48 hours at which time they reset. It seems the Treasure Goblin has replaced that feature.
  • Kathyrnn
    Kathyrnn Posts: 41 Level 2
  • susanm9090
    susanm9090 Posts: 90 Level 3
    Actually caught up to the key this morning but it is hard to get excited about receiving a measly handswitch and I think it was also some free life time, don’t recall because I was so underwhelmed. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?