After Ad screen goes black - (Collecting details for investigation)!

Options

Answers

• Kathyrnn
    Kathyrnn Posts: 41 Level 2
    Options
    Hello Queen Bee.  It has been 2 weeks since your previous comment on the advertisements not running.  Has the team come up with a “time frame” for when this will be fixed?
  • Kathyrnn
    Options
    Hello Queen Bee.  It has been 2 weeks since your previous comment on the advertisements not running.  Has the team come up with a “time frame” for when this will be fixed?
  • Auburn_1
    Auburn_1 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    It doesn't seem like this will EVER be fixed!  I've given up on it, which is sad, because this was my favourite game!  They just don't seem to care.
  • Kathyrnn
    Options
    Kathyrnn said:

I posted this question on 10/2/19 in the “Advertisements” thread, “Ad screen goes black” thread” and on Queen Bee’s page.  It’s now 10/23/19 and I’ve gotten no answer.  King was first notified about this problem on 5/29/19.  We are at almost 5 months now.  Is there a “timeframe” yet for when this problem will be fixed?
  • Kathyrnn
    Options
    I posted a question on 10/2/19 asking if they had come up with a “timeframe” for when they would be fixing the problem with advertisements not running.  I posted it in the Advertisements” thread, “After ad screen goes black” thread and on Queen Bee’s page.  It’s now 10/23/19 and I’ve gotten no response.  King was first notified about this problem on 5/29/19.  We are now coming up on 5 months and the problem still has not been fixed.  Is there a “timeframe” yet as to when this problem will be fixed?
  • gardengal212
    gardengal212 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    I get a black screen only when trying to watch some of the ad videos(some work) but I can’t get out Of it AND I don’t get the reward either. Not during game play like others have reported.
  • mutt1173
    mutt1173 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Same - bonus videos not playing. after choosing to view the bonus video the screen then just stays black. And i have to exit or hit my back button and then lose my bonus :(
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi all, thanks for reporting this issue.

I need to know the following details in order to pass this on to the Studio so they can investigate:

- Which device are you playing on - Android, Apple, Windows, Kindle?
    - Which game app version do you have installed?

Which of the adds do get the black screen:

-The pregame ads to get a Booster?
    - The end of the game ad that gives you extra moves?

Once I have enough details, I'll be able to pass this on. 

Thanks for your collaboration :)  
  • jbfjbf
    jbfjbf Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I have the same issue. the screen goes black when the "curtains" open to get boosters, goes black when given the opportunity to get a booster at the beginning of a level, and goes black at the end of a fail to try to get extra moves. I am playing on Samsung tab s2 using android version 7. this is happening on both soda and saga. I updated both apps today shut down the tablet, allowed to to rest and powered it back up. the issue continues. 
  • jbfjbf
    jbfjbf Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    all is working again, thank you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?