lightning trains

Spinnifix
Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend
Hi!

I just had a new feature for the first time that you get trains for a few seconds. Only that is very stressful.

I felt pressurized. I do not like it. Because of me, they might resist this feature.

It was well meant, but playing is not fun anymore.

I do not want to be jostled in the game.

Comments

• BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    You must be referring to the new Move Blast feature that provide players with 10 seconds of free moves. While I like the idea of free moves, especially given how hard it is to clear most levels these days, I agree with you that its sudden appearance mid-game is most anxiety producing. I imagine with time I will get use to seeing it pop up, but it may not be so easy for others to adjust.
  • Spinnifix
    @BeckyBubblegum

Hi! Thanks for commenting. Even if the picture comes in, it is very disturbing for me. And I would like to stop. As it was before, it was better for me. I'm not 20 anymore, who can see or act faster. I'm almost 51. I would like to be able to look for myself without being under pressure. I've done it this way: I let it run by the way and play normally without being bothered. I just ignore it. But it still strikes me somewhere. It just annoying.
  • Spinnifix
    @Xarly

After a very long time tonight I had it again. AWFUL!! I was glad it was gone. The arcade was taken from me for that. I feel like I get things I don't like. And I don't get what I want like BGH: I have never seen it with me. It looks like I won't get it either. I've been talking about it for half a year. It is always said that everyone should have it. It is the case that many players agree with me because they have never had it. Why always this excuse? The photos show it.
  • Bettieboop53Bjay
    Bettieboop53Bjay Posts: 30 Level 2
    I agree with spinnifix , my BGH disappeared when my first roadblock appeared at level 3860 a month ago.l am now on 4000 and haven't seen it yet.. I really enjoyed bubble gum hill.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?