I was on level 2800 into two days ago. Yesterday when I logged on to play it started me back on 1

Tiggerjen1
Tiggerjen1 Posts: 1 Newbie
Why did it start me back on level one after many years and being up to level 2802?

Answers

• msh19566591
    msh19566591 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I was at level 2800 and something set me back to number one please fix it
  • nadiamberjj2912
    nadiamberjj2912 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I have same problem as above comments. I was in high level like 1400 . Then I tried find my older fb acct as nadine lee ortiz that one had higher level. But it connect my 2nd new fb nadine ortiz n start to level one. I want my first fb that have high level. Am pretty pissed n not want start all over again ! Pls help 
  • sab13
    sab13 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Exactly the same for me impossible to connect with my personal FB id it start back to beginning with my professional FB account. 😤🤯
  • jane_keitges
    jane_keitges Posts: 5 Level 2
    I'm new Here. Where are the answers to the above questions?  Im having the same problems 
  • scallihan72475
    scallihan72475 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Please help.  I am having the same problem. It took me back to level one, but kept my daily rewards.  
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,585 Soda Moderator
    Tagging @Elsa or @QueenB mayby you can help?
  • Yosca
    Tagging @Elsa, same issue as the other thread?
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    Wow @Yosca, something strange is happening if this is the second time in a row.  I wonder if it's a Soda glitch. 

There was a glitch a few months ago with Soda where players were opening the game and it had started them back at level 1.  The only way to take care of that was to replay level 1, then close out the game and reopen it and it should go back to the current level.  Please all of you try that first.  Whatever you do, do NOT uninstall the game if you are playing on a mobile device because you will lose all lives and boosters.

If that doesn't work then it might be a new glitch starting.  As long as you have played through Facebook or the Kingdom your progress was saved on their servers.  What you have to do then is to get your user ID # by following the steps on here

Once you have the number, please complete the contact form from this link:  https://soporto.king.com/contact

They can manually go into your new account and get you back to where you were.  It might take a couple of days before you get a response so please be patient.  You should get an email with a ticket number on it.  Please make sure to use this topic and subtopic when completing the form.

If any of you still need help, please make sure to tag me as @Yosca did.  I will be going off my computer soon but I will still be able to check the messages here on my iPhone.

• Yosca
    @Elsa there are a lot of the same questions in the community, definitely a glitch?
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    Thanks @Yosca, would you mind sending me a private message with all the links so that I can report them?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?