Introduce yourself and meet the community!

Comments

• emm1emm1 Posts: 49 ✭✭
    hello candy crush people 
    My name is Irma and I'm addicted to the crush and I love it
    nice to meet you all hope to be talking more in the future
  • musa980musa980 Posts: 1
    Hi to everyone, candy crush soda is my favorite game av started playing in 2014 to date it's lovely am from Nigeria 
  • emm1emm1 Posts: 49 ✭✭
    Hey everyone! I've been playing for a few years now but I'm not nearly as far as some of you! Wow hope I get to he as good! 
  • Mommy04Mommy04 Posts: 1

Hello Everyone hope its a good one have fun playing all the awesone games I know I enjoy them 

• DemolaDemola Posts: 3
    I  am Demola. Just saw the London office video and I'm new in the community! I know I'm going to enjoy it here! SuuuuWeeet!!!!
  • Cottontop1971Cottontop1971 Posts: 1

Hi my game play name is Cotton Top. My pawpaw named me that because my hair is as white as cotton,, not necessarily blonde!! I am already so hooked on these games & loving every minute of them. Thank you!, 
  • Hi am cupidkings and I like this game a lot.

• laceysutton93laceysutton93 Posts: 9
    Hi  everyone new here but love candy crus
    Soda also play candy crush jelly n candy crush saga as well 
  • 19691969 Posts: 15 ✭✭
    Hi everyone, candy crush helps me pass the time 
  • XarlyXarly Posts: 2,153 Community Manager
    Love the new presentations. :heart:

Welcome all and make yourselves at home!

Cheers,
    Xarly

• Yvonne_OzanneYvonne_Ozanne Posts: 1
    Hello everyone.  My name is Yvonne, but friends and family call me Bonnie. I'm from Louisiana and love King games. My favorite is Soda and it's the 1st game I play every morning while relaxing with a cup of coffee. 
  • XarlyXarly Posts: 2,153 Community Manager
    Great to hear your story and to have you with us @Yvonne_Ozanne!

I hope we get to see you around long enough to be able to call you Bonnie. Make yourself at home :).

Cheers and see you around,
    Xarly

• satnamsatnam Posts: 241 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 25
    Hi everyone !!! First of all I would like to thanks @Xarly for thinking about ourself by giving this amazing idea to know each other in a better way. So now let's talk about myself 
    I am Satnam. I am an Indian.  I play candy crush saga game. I am very competitive and helpful by sending lives to my candy crush saga more than 300 friends . 
    I love candy crush saga game. My current level is 5645.I am new in this community.  I feel proud to a part of this community. 
    I am very happy because in this community people are very nice. I like to give replies to those who wants to communicate with me and others also. I am 20 years old. I am studying as a college student. I hope I will become an amazing super star one day.please feel free to give your feedbacks. I will be happy if you tell your thoughts about me and my ideas. Waiting for your positive reply.. 
    Thank you ☺