“No connection to internet”. - Reported!

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,679 Sweet Legend
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

If you are getting the no Internet connection error, the only way to resolve this is to uninstall and reinstall the game app on your mobile device, but please be aware that if you do this you will lose all lives and boosters because they are only saved to your device.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,679 Sweet Legend
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Sorry for the delay in responding.  If any of you are still having this issue you need to uninstall and reinstall the game app on your mobile device but please be aware that if you do this you will lose all lives and boosters since they are only saved to your device.

• Sadet
    Sadet Posts: 1 Newbie
    hi, it has been more than a month that my game keeps telling me no internet connections, I can not get any rewards 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @Sadet
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🤗

Show me a screenshot of the problem you encountered when trying to connect the game to the server.
    And tell me what device you are using for this game ?
  • natts
    natts Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi, 
    I have internet connection but it shows no connection but I still get my daily rewards but I cant load my bonus games, please assists. 
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Hi @natts to avoid this type issue, always make sure that you always clear up your browser and cache on your device frequently, also make sure to keep update your app and device to the latest version. 
  • LisaRussell
    LisaRussell Posts: 1 Newbie
    Says I have no internet connection, therefore cannot connect with Facebook. Was on level 996, got a new device it is now making me start over. Is there a fix for this?
  • Lardmb
    Lardmb Posts: 1 Newbie
  • LisaRussell
    LisaRussell Posts: 1 Newbie
    That's the problem, I DO have internet. I have unlimited data and everything else requiring an internet connection works. Candy Crush Soda is the only thing saying I'm not connected. 
  • imstan
    imstan Posts: 1 Newbie
    I have the same problem. I do have an internet connection. How can anyone not have the internet in this day and age age. I got a new phone and I was up to level 1984, now I have to start over?

How can I post here if I don't have connectivity? I came right out of the game to come here.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?