I passed the level in candy saga but haven't moved on! Why??

sofijamilosevic
sofijamilosevic Posts: 10 Level 2
This is so frustrating! I have been stuck on this level of candy SATA for days, I passed it yesterday, I opened the app today to see that I am still on the same level!how?? 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,488 Candy Moderator
    Hello @sofijamilosevic Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  Try clearing the cookies/cache, then restarting your device after turning it off for few minutes. 

If it doesn't work, please post back and I will call in the Community Manager to assist you with this :+1: 

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you can post back like you did above =) 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

P.S:  Is it Candy "Crush" Saga OR "Soda" saga OR "Friends" Saga OR "Jelly" Saga?  Can you please confirm?
  • sofijamilosevic
    Hello @PummyRaj, thanks for your reply. It is candy crush soda. I tried doing what you proposed but it is still the same. I even lost gold and lollipops on that level since I bought additional moves. Utterly disappointing. 
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @sofijamilosevic

Very sorry hear that clearing cookies/cache did not work!!  Can you please give me below details which will help the Community Manager to look into your game and find out what has happened and may be reimburse you...

1) Device you are using; (2) your game user ID number -- This LINK will help you find it 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the Sunday =)
  • sofijamilosevic
    Hi @PummyRaj!
    My device is samsung s7 and my ID is 1102930314. 

Thanks for your reply. I really hope something can be done. 
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @sofijamilosevic

I have escalated about this issue to our Soda Community Manager.  I request you to please be patient as they are coming back to office after 2 days weekend break and it might take a bit for them to look into your issue!  

Thank you for your patience and understanding!  Have a great week ahead =)
  • sofijamilosevic
    Dear @PummyRaj
    I hope that is true, since I expect something to be done regarding this issue. I want to believe that Soda Community truly cares about someone who has been faithful player for 7 years now! 
    Best regards 
  • PummyRaj
    edited October 2019
    Dear @PummyRaj
    I hope that is true, since I expect something to be done regarding this issue. I want to believe that Soda Community truly cares about someone who has been faithful player for 7 years now! 
    Best regards 
    Dear Sofija, Yes! They do care about their players very much!  And the Soda Community Manager is very sweet, who tries to solve the issue(s) as much as possible!

The result could be a bit delayed if they are backed up with the work!!  But after posting here in the Community, you can definitely expect positive results :+1: 

Have a wonderful Monday :)
  • sofijamilosevic
    I will be waiting and checking. 
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hi @sofijamilosevic,

Sorry for the delay, busy days! I've sent some compensation your way and we are sorry for the troubles. I can see though form your ID that you are back at passing levels so I didn't want to move your level progress since it seems like you're already rocking it and back at it!

Let me know if that's not the case but hopefully the compensation sent your ways helps with the issues that you had.

Cheers,
    Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?