New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
      Am I the only one who often experience that between the time I check all the tiles to see, which row to pick and to actually picking a tile the board changes? It's pretty annoying. Today when I checked 2 row were without new levels. Then I picked the tile common to those two rows immideately after checking the tiles only to find that the board had completely changed. Now only one row without new levels and the top corner tile of that picked by another player. The third player has now also picked a tile in that row. I'm suspecting one or both are parkers/blockers. Yesterday I had to start a new row because the one I had ticked 2 tiles in had become blocked. 
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Ditte said:
      Am I the only one who often experience that between the time I check all the tiles to see, which row to pick and to actually picking a tile the board changes? It's pretty annoying. Today when I checked 2 row were without new levels. Then I picked the tile common to those two rows immideately after checking the tiles only to find that the board had completely changed. Now only one row without new levels and the top corner tile of that picked by another player. The third player has now also picked a tile in that row. I'm suspecting one or both are parkers/blockers. Yesterday I had to start a new row because the one I had ticked 2 tiles in had become blocked. 
    Am I the only one to not be burdened by this Farce?  I can’t believe people still willingly participate in this joke of a “feature”.  I love how @Xarly no longer bothers to respond to all the negative comments here on this and the SubPar squad threads.  Seems like you guys that have this awful replacement for the quests are stuck with it for good even after over 100 pages! of strictly negative responses to it.

Why do you people still engage in this if it brings nothing but frustration?
  • Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    edited October 2019
    Dirty_Nurse said:
    Ditte said:
    Am I the only one to not be burdened by this Farce?  I can’t believe people still willingly participate in this joke of a “feature”.  I love how @Xarly no longer bothers to respond to all the negative comments here on this and the SubPar squad threads.  Seems like you guys that have this awful replacement for the quests are stuck with it for good even after over 100 pages! of strictly negative responses to it.

I engage because, with its many faults, it is still a way to get some goodies.
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Bricorn said:
    Dirty_Nurse said:
    Ditte said:

As someone that still has the daily quests I may be a bit jaded but, why keep doling out “positive” data to King about the awful Farce by partaking in it at all?  Do you really enjoy 30 minutes of wrapped candy?
  • Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    Bricorn said:
    Dirty_Nurse said:
    Ditte said:

As someone that still has the daily quests I may be a bit jaded but, why keep doling out “positive” data to King about the awful Farce by partaking in it at all?  Do you really enjoy 30 minutes of wrapped candy?
    I don't have the quests, so I take what I can get.

I WOULD like to be able to contact other "team members", but that might be an issue as my messages would be on the order of "what the F*** are you blocking an easy line for, you F****** T***".   =)
  • Brian_Tate
    Brian_Tate Posts: 73 Level 3
    On board 3560 anyone know what the end board is right now?
  • Brian_Tate
    And the fair still sucks compared to daily missions but King knows that.
  • Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
      3730 on Android probably 3760 on Windows 10
  • Brian_Tate
    Ditte said:
      3730 on Android probably 3760 on Windows 10
    Thank you 
  • Dirty_Nurse
    3730 as of Friday’s release.

And the fair still sucks compared to daily missions but King knows that.
    Of course it does, I can’t believe you guys are still burdened by it after all of the strictly negative feedback about it.

Bricorn said:
    Bricorn said:
    Dirty_Nurse said:
    Ditte said:

I don't have the quests, so I take what I can get.

I WOULD like to be able to contact other "team members", but that might be an issue as my messages would be on the order of "what the F*** are you blocking an easy line for, you F****** T***".   =)
    Haha yeah I bet everyone’s messages would be similar.  What a pointless and frustrating addition to a single-player game, having to rely on other people that you have no communication with or control over choosing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?