“No connection to internet”. - Reported!

Answers

• amanda5701
    amanda5701 Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited October 2019
    Candy Crush Soda Saga keeps saying it’s not connected to the internet. I’ve double, tripled check my wi-fi and it’s fine and this has been going on for three days or so. Soda Saga won’t let me check off completed tiles, request or send lives to other players, and when I completed a level it only showed my score and no other players. I’ve turned my phone off and on, checked to make sure I have the updated version of the app - I don’t know what else to do.  I certainly don’t want to lose any progress I’m making. Should I not play or does someone know how to fix this?  Thanks in advance!
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hi @amanda5701,

Is your game up to date? There's currently no general issue affecting mobile with the experience you mention so I suggest you check our different troubleshooting guides, or that you restart both mobile and app (and make sure they're both updated).

With that and a stable connection, these issues you mention should not be happening. Let us know afterwards if it's still the case.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • geordielaurabell
    geordielaurabell Posts: 5 Level 2
    I’m still having this issue, I’ve tried all the troubleshooting and nothing has helped??  
  • CEG-2
    CEG-2 Posts: 94 Level 3
    You are joking.  I have been playing this blasted game for YEARS and the only solution results in losing EVERYTHING!?!  Quality developers you have there King.com. Not.
  • mcarmean
    mcarmean Posts: 1 Newbie
    Having same issue. Cant connect to internet but everythng else works. Been playing for years, on level 2562 and WILL NOT starting over. If I lose everything, candy crush soda and I will part ways. Only playing maybe 15 min a day now due to frustration with game. I will continue doing same or just say to hell with it. Until there is an update PROVIDED that fixes this, I'm not reinstalling but hurry up KING. Patience is running out. Bout to say to hell with you, the only game I still play on phone. Waste too much time as it is on this game. Maybe this is someones way of saying time to quit the games completely. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    Hey guys, here is something else that you can try.  If you are playing through Facebook a lot of players are having trouble connecting.  Go into your Facebook settings and click on Apps and websites.  When the page comes up click on the "Expired" tab and if your game is there click on the edit and allow access.  That's the only other solution that I have seen so far.  Can any of you play through the Kingdom instead? 
  • geordielaurabell
    Elsa said:
    Hey guys, here is something else that you can try.  If you are playing through Facebook a lot of players are having trouble connecting.  Go into your Facebook settings and click on Apps and websites.  When the page comes up click on the "Expired" tab and if your game is there click on the edit and allow access.  That's the only other solution that I have seen so far.  Can any of you play through the Kingdom instead? 
    Thank You Elsa!! It already had access but I just clicked into it and saved it again and it worked! Thank you for the suggestion xx
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    Totally awesome @geordielaurabell!  If you see anyone else posting this issue here can you please offer this suggestion.  I might not catch all of them.  Thanks for letting me know.
  • Lyneli
    Lyneli Posts: 1 Newbie
    I also have an internet error exclusive to the game. It does take the fun out off the game. 

• geordielaurabell
    Lyneli said:
    I also have an internet error exclusive to the game. It does take the fun out off the game. 

Hi Lyneli,

have a look at your FB settings, even though my settings hadn’t expired I just clicked to save them again and it resolved my issues without losing any levels x
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?