I need help with lost progress! (Under investigation)!

Options

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,685 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi all!

If you're still having issues connecting your game app on your Apple device, try the following please:

- Disconnect the game from Facebook/King account (if connected).
    - Delete Facebook App if you have it installed.
    - Clear cache from your Safari: http://www.imore.com/how-clear-stored-website-data-ios-7-safari (Super Important).
    - Restart the device and try connecting the game back to Facebook/King account so your progress can sync.

Let me know how it goes, please :) 

• 1eeyoreluver
    1eeyoreluver Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    I don't play on a Apple device. Now all daily bonuses have been lost as the games auto updated. I already tried logging out and back in on both FB and games. I also have cleared cache from everything. Nothing has helped! 
  • QueenB
    Options
    @1eeyoreluver, are playing on Android?

Can I have a screenshot of the game map showing your profile picture on level 1 so I can have a closer look? 

• 1eeyoreluver
    Options
    It did not set me back to level 1 on my levels but on all my daily bonuses.
  • bsajdak
    bsajdak Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    Sent me back to level 1 from around 1700
  • bsajdak
    Options
    I just tried your fix. Didn’t work. 😡😡😡
  • 1eeyoreluver
    Options
    I honestly thought it was a glitch in the auto updates because that is when it was happening in not only my games but all of my friend's as well. How is King going to roll out updates that not only screw long time and faithful players but then also put crap "crap" advice out on how to supposedly fix it? There is a clear difference between levels and daily bonuses.
  • QueenB
    Options
    @1eeyoreluver, I agree there is a difference, this thread is for players that have lost their game progress due to the Facebook confirmation that needs to be updated every 90 days basically and there is nothing we can do to change this.

If you've lost your daily loging streak, then these steps will do you no good. 

I'm afraid we don't have access to this feature as it's saved on the device itself so we're not able to restore it. This is not a feature that gets backed up so once lost, you'll have to start again.

It can sometimes be reset with an update of either your device's operating system or the game itself. The calendar can also start over again if you change the date and time or switch the time zone on your device, or, after many technical issues that can occur in the game or on the device you play on. 

The value of the rewards will increase after day 7 so even though you need to start over, you're still getting a free booster every day.

Hope this clears out any doubts :) 

• QueenB
    Options
    @bsajdak, can you send me a screenshot of the game or message that you're getting when trying to connect so I can have a closer look?

www.take-a-screenshot.org
  • bsajdak
    Options
    So what you’re saying is too bad!!  I’ve been playing this for years and all of a sudden this problem happened.???? Hard to believe that there is nothing you can do 😡😡. It sure would be nice to talk to a real person because I know there’s a fix. Too many people have lost all their progress.  I guess you just don’t want these people playing anymore 😡😡😡. This really SUCKS!!  Not a fan!  I’ll also spread the word to NOT play this game bc of the help and the problems!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?