Batula’s Key - Treasure Goblin - New feature being tested!

Comments

• LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    So I just got Treasure Goblin yesterday (much to my anxiety given the reviews) and I have to say, it would be a lot nicer if I still had my Daily Quests :(. Now that I don't have my gift boxes along the map, I'm worried about how well I'm going to be able to play. I really wish I had some manner of earning pre-game Boosters like the Double Fish and Coloring Candy.
  • susanm9090
    susanm9090 Posts: 90 Level 3
    So I just got Treasure Goblin yesterday (much to my anxiety given the reviews) and I have to say, it would be a lot nicer if I still had my Daily Quests :(. Now that I don't have my gift boxes along the map, I'm worried about how well I'm going to be able to play. I really wish I had some manner of earning pre-game Boosters like the Double Fish and Coloring Candy.
    There is nothing that gives you those.  Best you can do is lollipops and an occasional switch or striped candy.
  • LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    Right @susanm9090. We used to earn those from Daily Quests, but as of yet there has not been a replacement feature. Some lucky players still get Daily Quests (I am obviously not one of them), and I think its too bad that its not universal for everyone. Especially for those of us who don't get the 2-day gift boxes along the map anymore.
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend
    @Xarly

Now I have the new function too. Unfortunately I can not play it that way. The key is for an agreed time and when I have to wait 30min for life. Is not that right. I've seen that the key is passed on each level and so you can never get it. Do not know what that is supposed to mean. Sorry !!!
  • Kerriann
    Kerriann Posts: 42 Level 2
    Had a new feature pop up tonight.  After completing a level I got a key to a chest which was located three (I think) levels down the road.  I had (again I think) an hour and a half to get to that level to open the chest.  Made it and got 2 hours of lives, a hand switch, and 30 minutes of wrapped candy.  Also noticed that the old chests that used to be along the road are gone.  

Not it sure what I think about this.  The hand switch is awesome, the lives would be great , but I’m played out for tonight, and can someone please tell me why they keep giving us wrapped candy?

Anyone else see this yet?
    I've got it now.
    I think I've had enough. Their tweaks are all about seeing who is gullible) hooked enough to buy boosters.
    King, I've had it. Soda is getting binned.
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend
    Question: Were the boxes replaced by the key? Because so often you do not have the key how I got the boxes. Thus, the booster limits. That's not a good deal. Can not you have both?
  • Kathyrnn
    Kathyrnn Posts: 41 Level 2
    Just a heads up to other players, even if you don’t update your game, you’re going to get the Treasure Goblin forced on you.
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hey everyone,

I appreciate the feedback and will send it on to the studio straight away. As some of you mentioned, the current plan is to have the feature replace the previous one. We have indeed seen many of you suggesting timed boosters to be able to pause while not playing and it's something that is being discussed internally. I'll bump the conversations again around this, but want to clarify that the arrival of Batula's Key to your game (or the rewards that come with it) is random and there is no intent on having the rewards come at times where it's inconvenient to use them.

Again, all feedback is being taken and sent back to the studio. As per usual, our job here is to connect your thoughts and opinions with the studio and communicate back to you with updates on their side if possible. Please remain respectful when you give us your thoughts, you are welcome to criticise (since that helps us make things better) but please do it from a respectful position :).

Cheers and thanks again,
    Xarly
  • Efreye
    Efreye Posts: 5 Level 2
    Hi I'm new here. 
    Have to say I'm not happy at all with this Batula character.. He's dropping keys when I finish my 5 lives. You only get 3 hours to claim key and some levels can take days to pass so ha vent even reached whatener hapens after the key...
    Now that you no longer have the boxes that would stay for a couple of days giving more chance to reach them and get 2hrs play I find that I'm not getting anywhere. 
    I spend a lot of time in bed due to health issues and these couple of hours play really helped to get me through some hours in the day.
    Really disappointed.. Please bring back the chests... 
    Thank you. ..
  • WiseAnnie
    WiseAnnie Posts: 9 Level 2
    This Batula thing in the game is the worst ever!!!!! If they think I'm gonna start buying power ups,they can think again!!!!
    Time to delete it and find another game that isn't a scam to get money.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?