How do I invite friends??

Cali1376
Cali1376 Posts: 1 Newbie
How do you invite friends??

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Cali1376 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

Are you wondering how to invite friends in to your Soda game?  If so, did you happen to see any pop-up windows that say "invite friends"?   If you did see it, just click on that box and see whether it asks for your friends names or there are already some suggested names and you will have to just check-mark and select from them!! 

I see this box popping up in some of my games, but I have not paid attention or tried it till now as I have enough friends in my games! 

Also, another way to "add" friends would be -- if you are playing through Facebook, you add them through "Home" page, whoever play Soda, will automatically be added to Soda game (and other games)!

Hope I have not confused you!!  Please post back if you need any clarification... if you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great week ahead =) 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,679 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Cali1376, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?