Why is the game not connecting to the internet

Answers

• bettycameron
    bettycameron Posts: 3 Newbie
    I also cannot connect to the internet. Message says “there is a connection error”. Also says “ sorry you don’t have access to the Kingdom right now, try connecting later” have done that and it still does not connect.  I have read most of your suggestions and still no success. This is getting very frustrating!
  • jungsukee
    jungsukee Posts: 1 Newbie
    You are not alone.  Seems there is some sort of issue with king. Hopefully they see fit to answer soon. Yes very annoying. 
  • verfel
    verfel Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited October 2019
    **Edit by CM: Unsupported language**
  • bettycameron
    bettycameron Posts: 3 Newbie
    Since they are aware of internet connection issues, when did they anticipate getting it fixed.
  • verfel
    verfel Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited October 2019
    **Edit by CM: Unsupported language**
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,654 Community Manager

Welcome to our Community @verfel  🤗

Sorry, but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understands and can be understood. 

Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and have a lovely day!

• QueenB
    Hi all :)

I've checked with Player Support and the Studio and there are no issues from the game side and there haven't received more players reporting this so they wanted me to ask you guys the following:

1. The make, model and version of your device: 

Apple device: 

- Model and iOS of your device: To find this follow these steps: Settings > General > About > Make a note of the "model" and the "version"

- Game app version: To find this follow these steps: Settings > General > Usage > Manage Storage > name of the game > Make a note of the version number

Android device:

- Make and model number of your device. Also, the current OS you have. You can find this in Settings>General>About.

- The version of the game app you have. You can find this in the App Store, under My Apps, search for the game and select more information.

2. The Game App version installed.

3. When did this start happening?

4. Your User ID, please: this link will help you find it. 

Once I have this information, Player Support will have a look and see if they can find any issues. 
  • twobugz
    twobugz Posts: 1 Newbie
    Me too!! Issues with internet on Bubble Witch 2 and Candy Crush Soda and Saga. I better not lose my boosters !! Not cheap. Adds up. Give us something for the frustration anyways!!!
  • shadyshae
    shadyshae Posts: 6 Level 2
    I’m having difficulties connecting to the internet also keeps telling my there’s a connection error.. I have tried all the options everyone’s suggested but still the same issue. As it’s been said it is really really frustrating!! They need to fix this problem  as it seems to be a to familiar problem with a lot of it’s game users! Common King get on top of this issue ASAP!!!! ✌️
  • QueenB
    The connection issue is still under investigation as this is something we have been unable to reproduce!

We have tested this on multiple devices with different operating systems, with Wifi and mobile data and we can't find the issue.

Disclaimer - What can affect connectivity:

- If you're commuting
    - If the area were you're located is not remote
    - if you are on VPN 
    - If your mobile data plan has reached the monthly allowance 

So this is what we recommend:

Android - 
    Delete the game app and clear Google Play Store cache:

1) Go to apps and find the app called 'Settings' 

2) Locate the menu called 'Apps' 

3) Scroll down till you find the 'Google Play Store' 

4) From here click on 'Clear data' then clear cache. 

Please notice that you will get a warning when clicking the 'Clear data' button - not to worry, it's just a reset. 

5) Restart mobile and install the game and try connecting it to Facebook or King account.

Apple devices - Clear Safari cache:

- Disconnect the game from Facebook or King account (if connected).

- Delete Facebook App if you have it installed.

- Clear cache from your Safari: http://www.imore.com/how-clear-stored-website-data-ios-7-safari - (Super important).

- Restart the device and try connecting the game back to Facebook/ King account so your progress can sync.

Windows 10 - Reinstall the game app:

-  How to reinstall!

Facebook:

- Try the steps here

NOTE! Deleting the game app will mean that you will lose any saved boosters, lives your progress made on the Daily Bonus and other extra features.

Player Support will only be able to replace any lost purchased items and if this happens to you, please contact our support team directly from the game app:

- Open the game app

- Select the cogwheel

- Tap on the "?" mark

- Scroll or search for "Purchases and Gold Bars"

- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and hit "Contact Us"

Thanks  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?