Works

bribac
bribac Posts: 4 Newbie
Hello i'm at 3760  candy crunch soda  and i have a  panel works. When are the New levels ? Thank you. 

Best Answer

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi @bribac and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Congratulations for reaching the top! This game is quite challenging and I am really fascinated by anyone who is there 😁 Where do you play your game? Please check if your game is up to date. I think we get updates every second week. The last update for my game was on October 10th so I guess the new one will be tomorrow.

I hope this helps. Have a wonderful day 🤗

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi @bribac and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Congratulations for reaching the top! This game is quite challenging and I am really fascinated by anyone who is there 😁 Where do you play your game? Please check if your game is up to date. I think we get updates every second week. The last update for my game was on October 10th so I guess the new one will be tomorrow.

I hope this helps. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi @bribac, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.
  • bribac
    bribac Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited October 2020
    merci de votre réponse, je vais attendre la nouvelle mise à jour!
  • Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@bribac Bonjour et bienvenue sur la Communauté !

Veuillez noter que cet espace est uniquement en Anglais. Mais pas de problème ! L'un de nos Community Manager va déplacer votre commentaire afin de vous rediriger vers le Forum en Français.

Merci !

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?