Candy Crush games will not connect to the internet

acleduc1
acleduc1 Posts: 4 Newbie
edited October 2019 in Support
My Candy Crush games will not connect to the internet although everything else on my device will. It is obviously not an internet problem. I have deactivated Facebook and made an account with you it still no internet. What is going on?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @acleduc1
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining😊

According to your statement, I think your game app has been corrupted. 

If you find the above picture when logging into your game then you must uninstall and reinstall your game App.You will lose your saved boosters to do this, but you will get game progress and gold bars back.
    Let me know. 
  • acleduc1
    I’ve done that but I still can’t connect to the internet. 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    acleduc1 said:
    I’ve done that but I still can’t connect to the internet. 
    Show me a screenshot of the problem you encountered while connecting to the Internet.
  • acleduc1
    These are two shots. I cannot see leader board or my character pic. AND I had to start over from the beginning. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    There was a problem trying to connect in Soda.  The only solution that has been offered so far was to uninstall and reinstall the game.  It has been working so hopefully it can work for you.  But please note that if you have any lives or boosters they will be gone once you uninstall the game because they are only saved on your device.
  • acleduc1
    I’ve done that. 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Just to confirm @acleduc1, you have deleted the game and you are still not able to connect the game? 

What device are you playing on and which level are you supposed to be on?

• Bjay
    Bjay Posts: 44 Level 2
    I'm having a similar glitch. I'm on level 3760 and it says can't play the race which I won, didn't receive my 5 gold bars, then put up a painted roadblock. I  updated uninstalled reinstalled disconnected reconnected. Nothing works. How many levels is in this game?
  • bigfish
    bigfish Posts: 53 Level 3

My candy crush saga says I have no internet, but I can not log out as I can not remember my password..

I have got in touch with candy crush about 7 or 8 times & they sent a link,( as the one on the candy crush saga site does not work

you get to the green box to change password, press change password & wella NOTHING ) by the time I saw the link it had expired they only give you 24 hrs, so please candy crush saga, what can I do know

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?