πŸ† Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000

How ya doing and what level are you on

kampu1
kampu1 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited October 2019 in Contests
Sooo what level is everyone on??

Comments

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Loving the spirit @kampu1 and welcome to the Community!

I've moved your post to the Fun Area so that others can contribute (we like to leave Discussions as a place where we discuss new or old things that are happening in the game).

I would like to bounce that question back to you! What level are you on?

Here you'll find people from everywhere and that are in so many different levels. That said, the majority tend to be veterans and highly experienced players from what we have seen.

I can't answer what level I'm on because, as the manager of this Community, I have to be on every level! It's important that we test what players say, so I jump back and forth from level to level depending on the occasion.

Cheers and see you around!
    Xarly
  • bribac
    bribac Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited October 2019
    (Unsupported Language) Bonjour, Je suis au niveau 3760 et j'ai un panneau travaux depuis 2 jours 😀😀😀😀.à quand des nouveaux niveau... Impatiente 😡😡😡
  • candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Hello @bribac and warm welcome to the community! Sorry, but we only use English here. I translated your post and it says, β€œHello, I am at level 3760 and I have a panel works for 2 days 😀😀😀😀.Γ  when new level ... Impatient πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅β€.Β 

Are you talking about Mr. Toffee’s Fair? Please write back in English about what you are mentioning. Thank you and have a wonderful Wednesday!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Kampu1, welcome to our community.Β  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.Β  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

I am on level 2159.Β 
  • satnam
    satnam Posts: 848 Level 5
    Hi everyoneΒ  !!!!! Thanks @Xarly for creating these kind of ideas to know each other. I am playing candy crush saga and my level is 5645.
    Thank you 😍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?